Some Answered Questions

I've pulled all nighters for 2 days now. I'm going to collapse if I have to do another night. He seems to be doing ok now at least. Uncle Levi opens his eyes and looks around for awhile but doesn't say anything, I've tried to talk to him but he just looks at me and drifts back to sleep.
Everyday we're given a tray of food outside our door, nothing too much though. Just a loaf of bread, cheese and milk. I've kept alot of food for when he wakes up because I'm sure he's hungry, he has been out for 2 days after all.

3 hours time skip

He opened his eyes again but this time he said something but it was to quiet so I didn't catch it.
'Uncle Levi?'
And then I caught what he said.
'Nanami.'
I sat confused. Why is he saying mothers name?
I shake him alittle and he turned to look at me before saying.
'What happened?'
I started to explain not realising how fast I was talking and he didn't catch a single thing I had told him.
'Slow down.'
He tried to sit up but he just cried out in pain before collapsing on the bed again.
'Please uncle Levi you have to lay down and stay still or your wounds will open up again.'
I bring him the tray of food I had kept for him and he ate alittle bit before saying.
'I'm not that hungry you eat it.'
I take a small bite of the bread before putting it down realising that it has nearly been 4 hours so he had to have his next dose of pain killers.
I get up and get the pain killers which were on the end table and take out two tablets from the pack. I hand them to uncle Levi who then gulps them down with water.
He slowly lulls to sleep again.
I sit there for a few minutes in silence before I realised that someone was knocking on door.
I snapped out of my daydream and went to look through the peak hole to see who it was.
'Oh no.'
I panicked on the spot and moved the end table to the door.
'That should hole it, hopefully.'
After a while they gave up and left, maybe they thought we weren't here?
Uncle Levi woke up and asked what the commotion was all about but I just shrugged off the question.

Few days later

After a few days uncle Levi started to sit up and I made sure he didn't fall when he started walking.
Uncle Levi told me that he'd take me to the library, so he did as he said and took me, we went in a carriage kind of like the one I came in when mother came to drop me off.
We walked in to the library and I started scanning the books for a few minutes. Until I saw a lane that said history on the top of. I went to go see what was in the lane before someone had a firm grip on my hand. I turn and saw that it was uncle Levi.
'Is something wrong?'
'Your not going into that lane are you?' He said and stared at him before answering.
'Yh, I was hoping to look at some books.'
I tried to pull my hand way but he held on to and pulled me towards the door.
'What are you doing?!' I said louder then I was supposed to.
'We're leaving now.' He said in his usual cold voice.
'But I want to look around more.'
'Tough, we're leaving.'
Before I knew it I was already in the carriage and we were heading back.
'Why did we have to leave so quick?'
I stared at him forcing him to answer my question. He hesitated before coming up with.
'I have something to do.'
I stared at him blankly before looking out the window.
I'm just going to have to memorise were we are going because this isn't going to be the last time im going to the library.

We got back and we headed to the room with the big brown door straight away.
Uncle Levi seemed worried.
I'm not sure but he told me stay in the room until he comes back.
'How long are you going to take?' I asked before he left the room.
'A few hours, just find something to do and I'll be back before you know it.'
With that he left.
This was it, now it was my turn to go to the library again.

At the library

I headed straight to the history section. I pulled out lots of books and went to the table and started reading lots of them. I started to take in lots of things. Was uncle Levi tying to hide these things from me? Titans?
I looked more closely at Titans and studied them hard. I scribbled everything I read into my notebook and looked at the gear that they used to kill them. Is this the same thing that uncle Levi does? I noted down everything about the gear that they used from the smallest parts on it, to the biggest and started to learn how they were used. I also drew diagrams of everything. I drew the titans and even the insides of them.
When I was done I put all the books back and borrowed some that I hadn't read.
Now I know the reason why they have huge walls around this place.
Mother, where have you left me?
It's time to head back...