Being Forced?

I sat for what seemed like forever hoping that they would go away, but they stayed. It's like they are glued to the door, knocking again and again.
I heard occasional mumbles and then they'd start knocking again.
The knocking became louder and louder until it seemed like the door was going to fall down.

Wait.
The noise... stopped?
There... gone?

There was really loud bang on the door and that's when it hit me.
There going to break the door down?!
Before I could think of something to do, the door came flying open.

I looked up and saw both men with guns pointing straight at me. That's when one man said:
'Don't think we didn't know you were here.'
They both started laughing and that's when I looked for a way out of this. When they were laughing there guns weren't pointing at me so I got up and went straight to the door.
'Oi, where do you think your going.'
One guy had his gun pressed against my back.
'Get changed, your coming with us to Erwin, got it?'
With that the two men went and stood outside.

At Erwin's office...

'Ah, there you are Mei, I heard you weren't feeling well, are you ok?'
Erwin stood there with a smile beaming across his face.

I can't even keep my eyes open and my head is throbbing nonstop.

'So your going to be silent is that it?'
He looked at me with a smirk on his face and I just stood still.
'Well I have some special work for you today, there's going to be new things coming in today and there's quite alot, I want you to put it all away all on your own. These things have to be put in the right places, understand?'

With that he started laughing. I was told to follow the guards to the place he wanted me to work...

I was being taken outside the building to a truck full of boxes, and lots of them.
'Well get working, I'll be back to check on you again so don't try anything funny.'
With that the guards left and I was standing alone.
Let's just see how many boxes I can get out and put away before I collapse.

1 hours later...

I had most of the boxes out of the truck but I had to stop and sit down because I got out of breath really quickly. I guess that's what being ill does to you.
I stopped to see how many boxes I had got out and now there where too many boxes out, I was barely able to move.
'Well better start putting these boxes away first.'
I picked up the box and started walking.
I was walking down a corridor when I really started to get dizzy and a sharp pain went through my whole body.
I put the box down and sat on the side.
My eyes were slowly closing on their own.
The last thing I saw was Erwin coming towards me.

With a smile on his face...