Tortured

When I woke up the light stung my eyes, I don't remember what happend to me.
I tried to get up but I couldn't move.
I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in a big room.
My hands were tied to something.
I turned around and saw a big thick metal pole right behind me and I was using it to support myself. My hands were tied with a rope and my mouth had a cloth on it, my legs were also tied.
I looked around and saw a man standing next to the door. He had blond hair and had the same jacket as uncle Levi.
He was smiling?
Suddenly lots of guards wearing the horse like symbol on their jackets come in with there guns. Two guards stand behind me and the rest just scatter around the room randomly. That's when the man with blond hair says.
'Well, your finally awake you were out for a long time now, im Erwin Smith. The commander of the Survey corps.'
I stared at him blankly. He must have seen the confusion in my eyes because he then said.
'You uncle works for me.'
I didn't say anything.
He left the room and came back a few minutes later with a tray with food on it and placed it down in front of me.
'Since you've be out for a long time I thought you would be hungry so I brought you some food. '
He pushes it closer to me and with all the strength in my legs I sent the trey flying making the food fall all over the place.
I started to say to say horrible things to him but through this cloth I was just muffling words in a high pitch squeal.
He looked really angry and when to sit at his desk just a few feet way from Me.
I'll just have to wait until uncle Levi comes back from his mission.

Time skip

Levi:
I was back from this long boring mission. I told Mei to stay in the meeting room and I have a feeling that when I walk in there she won't be there.
I open the door to that Mei's stuff was all over the floor. I walk in and call her name.
No answer.
I look around and right next to the table was a gun.
I know who's work this is.
I leave the room and head towards her.

Mei:
I've been sat here for a really long time now and my body started to pain all over now.
I look around the room and see the guy call Erwin looking at me again.
He stopped looking at me when the door opened slowly. And in an instant 3 guards were on the floor.
I didn't see anything until the rest of the guard had their guns aiming at him. He was going to take down a few more guards before I head a click right ehind me head.
I froze.
'You move the girl dies.'
I felt the gun pressing onto my head and and I started shaking.
Uncle Levi was told to take off his gear and he did so.
Erwin got up and went in front of uncle Levi and started, laughing?
He took him to the door in the corner of the room.
What's going on?

Levi:
Erwin and his group of jerks took me to a room with one chair and tools on a trolly next to it in the middle of the room. This was the last thing I would have expected them to do to me.

Mei:
There were still two guards behind me and I was starting to get really fed up of sitting here.
When I heard a really loud scream of pain coming from the room that uncle Levi was in. And again. What's going on in there?
The two guards behind me were laughing and telling eachother that uncle Levi got what he wanted.
I just had to sit there listening to the screams and groans coming from that room...