Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months, Years

Mei over hearing a conversation...

'5 years passed already huh, you know Mei's going to have to start training to kill titans Levi.'
'Yeah I get it Erwin, and you want me to train her, is that it?'
'Well you know she your-.'
'Yeah what ever.'

Killing titans?! Already! I feel like it was only yesterday he told me that I'd have to turn 17 to kill titans. So Erwin called uncle Levi out to talk about that huh.
Drowned in my thoughts I never realised that I was caught spying on their conversation by uncle Levi who was leaving the room.
'What are you doing? I told you to wait for me in the other room.'
'I- umm... well you see I...'
Before I knew it he gave me karate chop straight on my head.
'Come on you'll have to start training.'
'Ohh, ok'

At the training ground...

I have tried using 3DMG before but uncle Levi told me that it wasn't good enough.
Using 3DMG is much more harder to use then I remember. I even have to start wearing the uniform that uncle Levi wears.
'Mei, focus and it becomes easy to control. Your going to have to try going pass trees.'
Sigh 'Right.'

2 days later...

I've been training nonstop for 2 days now and I think I have most of the basic things covered.

'It's time for you to learn how to use your swords. Your opponent, is me.'
Before I could reply uncle Levi lunged himself at me. I had both my swords in front of me but the force he came with sent them flying. I landed on the floor in a sitting position and when I looked up his sword was really close to my neck. Frozen, I looked up at him and he looked as though he was going to burst out laughing.
He lowered his sword and gave out his hand.
'Sorry, I should have been alittle less agressive. Are you ok?'
I took his hand and stood up.
'Yeah I'm ok.'
'In a few days time you'll have the skills to control your swords properly. When that day comes I will chllenge you again so train hard understand?'
'Umm, ok.'
He left after saying that and I was standing there dreading the day that I'd have to challenge him.

I'll have to train hard to beat him but it's seems like no one would win if they were up against him, what chance do I have?

Mother, did you know that I'd have to do this one day? Killing titans I mean. Have you ever see a titan mother?