Illnesses...

The next few days went by really fast. I was told to move boxes from one place to the other since there wasn't any reason for us to leave the walls and kill titans. I guess moving boxes wasn't too bad.
That's when I started to become a little clumsy.
At first it was just small head aches but then that turned into me feeling really dizzy.
Every time uncle Levi told me something it just went through one ear and out the other.
'Mei!'
His voice woke me up from my trance.
'Huh?'
'Did you get what I said?'
'No, can you repeat it?'
Uncle levi just looked at me straight in eyes before saying:
'Mei, you don't look so good, are you ok?'
Before I could answer his question my eyes started to close.
'I'm fi-.'
I bashed straight onto floor before blacking out.

Few hours later...

When I woke up I felt, unconfortable.
'I know this feeling.'
I tried to open my eyes but rays of sun light shot through, causing me to shut them again. I tried again so that my eyes could get used to the light, at last my eyes fluttered open.

Towering above me was uncle Levi, who had a really worried look on his face. When he saw me open my eyes, the worried look vanished.
'What's wrong with you, why did you work if you felt sick?'
Uncle Levi looked really annoyed.
'Well, I'm ok now.'
I tried to sit up but just collapsed back onto the pillow.
'Mei, your sick, if you can't work then just say, you don't have to work so hard.'
'Sorry.'
I looked up at him and he looked deep in thought.
'Mei you not going to work Tomorrow, understand?'

Being here right now with out Erwin knowing is already breaking the rules. Erwin would never allow anyone to have a day off no matter what the problem is.

'But Erwin doesn't allow anyone to have a day off.'
I looked up at uncle Levi who looked as though he was deep in thought again.
'You have to stay here tomorrow morning. I'll go to Erwin and say that you can't make it. I doubt that he'll send someone here to get you. That idiot won't go that far.'

I don't know if I should stay back tomorrow like uncle Levi says I should. I don't know what Erwin's going to do, that man will go to extreme measures to get what he wants. I'm just going to have to wait until tomorrow...

The next day...

I woke up at the usual time to see uncle Levi already ready and about to leave.
'Um-.'
I tried to get up from the bed.
'Stay, you can't leave this room or you might get caught, understand?'

With that he left. Let's see what happens now. I slowly started to drift back to sleep...

2 hours later...

The sound of loud knocking woke me up. Who could that be? Suddenly I had a really bad feeling that it wasn't someone I wanted it to be. I struggled to get up and went towards the door.
I looked through the peek hole.
There they were.
Miltary police.
Both guys standing outside the door had guns on them and they did not look happy.
What am I supposed to do?
Should I open the door?
Someone help me...