Meeting

I sat at the bench for a really long time. Uncle Levi and the others were still at the table until all of them started to get up and leave. In the room now was me and uncle Levi. He comes over to me and says.
'I have to go to a meeting now so stay here and I'll be back in a few minutes.'
I reply in a 'im-very-bored' kind of way.
'Fine'
Then I realised something. If he leaves I can get out of here and explore! I then add on.
'I'll be fine, take all the time you need!'
He gives me a strange look and I thought I blew it but then he starts heading for the door.
I sit still for a few minutes to be curtain that he has left. I got up and slowly headed for the door when the door opens again. Uncle Levi comes in with a boy that has light brown hair.
'This is Eren and he will be here with you until I come back.'
He didn't wait for my reply, he left.
This Eren person just looked at me before sitting down and putting his head on the table. I started to go towards the door again but then he said.
'Your not going anywhere. Levi told me to make sure you stay here, so stay.'
I sigh before going back to the bench.
I sat there for what seemed like years before I saw Eren slowly start to fall to sleep. I was still, maybe if I don't make a sound he will lull to sleep on his own and I can go exploring. When I was sure he was asleep I left the room. Slowly closing the door behind me.
Lets see what I can find...

Levi's Daughter?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara