OVA 1: Part 1

Author Note:

You may be thinking ohh I thought this story finished, however i'd like to do one of those ova episodes were they come off track and something else happens to the characters, like in some anime, you know what I mean?
So here's a little something I came up with, let me know if you like these by commenting or voting and then I will know weather to write more! Hope you like this part!

End

Mei:
It was a normal day like any other, but I had a feeling something was going to happen to ruin my 'peace'.

I sat on the bench while Levi said he had to talk something over with Erwin. Can't change that I guess.

Suddenly the door creeked open and Levi walked in not looking too happy.

'What happened?'
I asked as I looked at him confused. I mean he seemed fine this morning.

'Erwin said he wanted you at his office for a mission only you can do.'
Levi looked at me with an emotionless face.

I hesitated for a second before making my way towards the door.

'Make sure your careful alright?'
I stopped and looked at Levi before saying.

'Understood.'

Outside Erwin's Office

I waited outside his office as usual for his annoying call for me to come in and that's when I heard it.

'Come in.'

With that I opened the door and closed it behind me and looked at him with a straight face waiting for him to start talking.

'Well Mei, Levi probably already told you that I have a mission that only you can accomplish.'

He was probably waiting for a reply since he sat there with out saying anything looking at me, but I just looked at him blankly.

'So what you have to do is find a man who left here quite a while back because he has something of mine.'
Erwin smiled at me with his creepy smile and I still tried to keep a straight face.

Why should I do this? Can't someone else? Does it have to be me doing this for him?
I was thinking to myself before he started talking again.

'There's a little twist to this however.'
He smirked to himself before continuing.
'Where you are about to go only allows men in; so you have to look like a man to enter.'
He started laughing to himself.

'I refu-.'
He knew I was going to decline so he cut me off and said.

'If you don't do this you and Levi won't get any food to your room for a whole month.'
He looked amused by all of this.

I stood still before asking.
'When do I need to go on this mission?'
This guy really likes getting on my nerves.

He replied with.

'Today.'

I must have looked at him suprised because he started chuckling to himself again before saying.

'I have some things prepared for you in the other room. When your done go outside and there will be a carriage waiting for you, this will take you to your destination so you better get going.'

With that I left the room. The only reason why I have to do this is because of that one threat, saying he's not going to give us food. Like really?!

I followed a guard that was said to take me to the room that had the things that I needed to prepare myself with and stopped just a few doors down from Erwin's office.

The guard left and I went in. Inside there was a wig, a jumper and some jeans.

Time to get ready I guess...

After getting ready and going outside...

I looked around and spotted the carriage that's supposed to take me to my destination. I walked up to it and got inside.
Let's just see where this takes me...

Destination...

The carriage suddenly stopped and I stepped outside only to be suprised.

I- I'm at a hotspring?!
I turned around to tell the person I was dropped off at the wrong place.

He was gone?! I only turned away for a second and he already took off?!

Before I could even do anything a bunch of ladies from the hot spring started pulling me in not even giving me a chance to speak.

They pushed me into the men's changing room.

I stood frozen.

I was set up?!

Well there's no time to think about that I was standing in front of the door and I was starting to draw attention to myself.

I started edging forward not knowing where I was going. Guys around me taking their clothes off and putting towels around themselves and others entering the room after having their turn in the water.

I could feel my face burning and turning red as I still edged in slowly.

'Hey.'

I stopped and turned around and saw this tall man standing in front of me.

'You don't look like you have a towel you could use mine if you want I've already been in.'

With that he held out his towel. He must have seen the disgusted look on my face because he started to lower down the towel. I was starting to draw attention to myself again so I took the towel off him and in as best of a man voice I could muster up I said thanks and started walking towards the cubicles.

I could still feel the guys warmth on the towel and I felt as though my hand was contaminated but I gripped the towel and looked at the floor as I walked into the cubicle and locked the door.

What am I supposed to do?! How did I even end up in this situation?! How do I leave?

TO BE CONTINUED...