The punishment...

I thought I was prepared for what was coming. I thought maybe it was something like cleaning duty, but what Erwin had planned for me, was not what I was expecting.

At the meeting I was called to...

Me and uncle Levi stood outside Erwin's office since that was where the meeting was being held.
We stood in silence for what seemed like forever before we heard Erwin's voice.

'Come in.'

He called out and from the way his voice sound, he was about to burst out laughing.

I turned to uncle Levi who opened the door without looking at me and walked in first. I hesitated for a second before going in after him.

I stepped in and closed the door behind me before going and standing in front of Erwin desk.

'Well Mei, you already know why we're here right?'

I stood frozen and my eyes were fixated on the ground, I knew that if I looked at him I would get angry again.

Uncle Levi was silent behind me and I could tell that he was getting angry.

'For your punishment you will have to work under me for 1 week.'

I looked up.

'What?'

'You, Mei, will have to work along side me for one week so, all the paper work and anything like that will be passed down to you to sort out. In other words, you will take Levi's place for 1 week and will be working in his office.'

I glared at him.

'What, why Can't it be something else?! Your insane-.'

'Make that 2 weeks.'

'Wha-.'

Uncle Levi stepped forwards.

'Mei, that's enough, you can't change it.'

I looked at uncle Levi who was screwing Erwin.

Until Erwin said.

'You will start next week on Monday, I'm looking forward to working with you.'

He smirked to himself.

I noticed that uncle Levi was walking towards the door and so I did the same.

Leaving Erwin and his office behind us. Now I have to put up with him for 2 weeks.

We were walking out of Erwin's office when I realised that something was bothering uncle Levi.

'Is there something wrong?'

I looked at him and made eye contact.

'Don't touch anything in my office, is that clear?'

I hesitated.

'Y-yeah.'

What's in his office? Is he hiding something? Well I know I'm not going to get answers to my question by just sitting around...