Exploring

I closed the door quietly so I don't wake up Eren. I looked left and right to make sure that no one was around, I had to make sure no one saw me or I might get into trouble. I turned left because hey why not? This place was like a maze and the last thing I wanted to do was get lost here. I was going to turn the corner until I heard some voices, I froze. I knew that it wasn't uncle levi's voice.
They were coming closer and closer.
On the opposite side of me was a crooked door, It looked as though it has been there for years now. Without a second thought I silently ran to the door and opened it, closing it behind me. I sat on the other side of a bookcase so that it covered me just in case someone happens to come in.
Before mother left she had given me lots of notebooks and pencils and things. She knew about my obsession, Every where I went I just had to draw a sketch of the place, kinda like a mini map. I also had an obsession with writing everything down, maybe because I was afraid of forgetting them.
I got out my notebook and started scribbling down a map of this place.

Levi:

My meeting was over, boring as hell like always. I entered the room to find the brat sleeping, I told him to keep an eyes on Mei and now shes gone, he cant do a single thing right.
I grab my sword and turn it so that the blunt part of it was facing down. I go to Eren and hold the sword in the air before swinging it down straight down to his neck. He screams in agony and lands on the floor holding his neck from where I landed the blow. After a few minutes, Eren tries to stand, using the table next to him for support. While still holding his neck he says.
'I'm sorry sir I drifted to sleep and didn't realise that she left.'
I don't know the reason why I didnt plant another blow on his head. I turned for the door.
'Well you coming brat? It's your fault she's gone now start searching.'
He did as I said without any protesting. We left the room to find her.

Mei:

I draw everything, from the time mother had dropped me off all the way to this room. I labelled everything and some rooms I put question marks on to show that I hadn't been in there. It was starting to become late now and I could feel myself starting to feel tired. The mini map I had drawn was in front of me and I hadn't realised that the paper I had used was all over the floor.
I started to pack up my things when I heard the door open.
I looked up to see that uncle Levi was towering above me. If looks could kill I would have died. His eyes stabbed in to me and I must have looked scared because he snapped out of it and stepped forwards. He grabbed my papers and ripped them into pieces. He grabbed my wrist really hard before rushing out of the door to another building along side the one that I had first entered.
This was the last time I was going to ignore what he says, hopefully.