Back stabbed...

Levi:
It's been days since I confronted Mei, she still avoids me. What am I suppose to do? The only way I can get close to her is if Erwin decides to put Mei and me in the same group.

We have a mission coming up. It was said that some intruders have gone and fled out of the walls and have headed towards the forest. It's our job to go check if they're alive, what a pain...

Mei:
The mission is in 2 days from now. Erwin told me about it and he said I should get prepared for it.

I know exactly what to prepare for...

2 days later...

Levi:
It's the day of the mission. We were put into groups this morning, me and Mei have been separated. Mei's with Erwin in his group.

Well, there's nothing I can do to change that.

Entering the forest...

Mei:
We made it in just fine but this is where it really starts. Erwin told the our group to split up so there were 3 groups of 2. Erwin told me to stay with him, and so I did.

I made sure I stayed alittle bit behind Erwin so that I can get a perfect chance and shot at this.

And when I saw it, I took it.

I swug my sword as quick and as hard as I could towards Erwin's neck.

But I missed.

'Damn it!'

The next minute I knew I was falling downwards. I looked up to see Erwin coming down with his swords pointing my way.
The only thing I was able to do was put my sword in front of me to defend myself.

His force hit me, and really hard. My back hit the ground and I almost yelled out in pain, I winced and struggled to get up. Sitting up, I looked around. Where did he go?

I turned to look behind me and saw no one. I turned and faced forwards and saw a tip of a sword in my face.

'What the hell are you doing?'

Erwin stood and looked at me with a really angry face.

I didn't say anything. I just sat there on the ground. Still.

'Well? Why did you suddenly decide to attack me? Remember the bad guy isn't me.'

I looked at him with a straight face.
'Sorry.'

He smiled and moved his sword out of my face.

'It's alright, I'm not angry, we better get going.'

He turned around.

I grabbed my sword and drove it straight through his back.

Slowly pulling it out.

I watched as he slowly dropped to the floor.

'Wh-y, Mei.'

I stood up, looking at his body on the ground.

I felt.

Nothing.

Levi:
I looked down and Mei was just, standing there? What is she doing?

I headed down to see what she was looking at.

'Mei!'

I called, but she didn't even flinch.

I started walking towards her, she was staring down at something.
What is she looking at?

Mei:
Levi's calling me but, I can't move.
I guess its finally hit me, I've killed person. A-a human.

Levi:
She turned her head towards me and said something.

She said, sorry?
Before She fell on her knees,
I went and grabbed her.

That's when I saw what she was looking at.

She killed Erwin?
Why did she kill him?
...