Uncle Levi's Room

Uncle Levi led me to a building that looked dull. It looked really old and looked as though it was going to fall apart at any second. We when up three flight of stairs before taking a left. Uncle Levi still had a very tight grip on my wrist, I thought my hand was going to fall off. Suddenly he let go of my hand and pulled out some keys and unlocked the door before going into the room. I followed him in and he locked the door behind me.
In the room there was one double bed and a door that led to the balcony. There were two end tables both on the sides of the bed and a small table in the corner with two chairs tucked into it. This room was small but everything was clean. I turned to look at levi who took off him gear before saying.
'This is where you'll be staying with me.'
He must have seen the disappointment in my eyes because he then gave me an annoyed look.
I threw my backpack to the side and sat on the bed looking at the floor, but something caught my eye. My backpack came flying back at me, before it hit my face I grabbed it and saw uncle Levi looking at me with a really angry face. I mean what did I do now? I threw my bag back to where it was before to see it fly back at me twice as hard.
'What's wrong?'
He looked at me as though it was obvious what was wrong.
'Your bag doesn't go there so put it properly, got it?'
I let out a sigh before going to the corner of the room to put my bag down 'properly'.
He told me to face the wall as he got changed into his pyjamas. I looked around to see where my suitcase was and saw it poking out from under the bed. I bend down to get it out when I saw something else under the bed. A box? It was quite big and had a big padlock on it. Uncle Levi must have saw me see it because he told me to get up and he got my suitcase out before saying.
'Don't touch the box, got it?'
I stared blankly before saying.
'Umm ok.'
He faced the wall for me to get changed and I did so.
After a few minutes it was light out and he slept on the left of the bed as I slept on the right. The bed was like a hollow wooden rectangle that had a bed sheet on it, it was very uncomfortable. The blanket was like a sheet of paper and it was freezing in uncle levi's room. I just had to live with it I guess.

Time skip

I woke up late at night to see that the balcony door was open and uncle Levi wasn't lying next to me anymore. I slowly got up and walked towards the balcony, I can see that uncle Levi was sat outside, A tear trickled down his face.
In an instant I was pinned to the wall and he was holding my neck against the wall ready to start strangling if he had to.
I stared in horror as his eyes pinned onto mine, He softened his look and let me go I fell to the floor still trying to take in what just happened. Until he said.
'Sorry I thought you were--'
He hesitated for a moment and said.
'Go back to bed.' He said as he went to sit back outside.
I went and sat down next to him.
'Didn't you hear what I said? I told you to go back to bed.'
I tried to change the subject by saying.
'You come out here to look at the stars don't you?'
He suddenly looked really suprised and upset at the same time. He then said.
'How did you know?'
'Well you see mother used to do this too.'
We sat there for a really long time and I stared to drift off to sleep. Then his voice made me jump a little.
'Kid, if your sleepy then go to bed 'cause if you sleep outside I'm going to leave you here.'
I looked at him and he did not look like he was joking so I got up and headed to bed or should I say the 'hollow thing.'