OVA 1: Part 2

Well? Now what!?

I can't just stay in the toilets forever! wait, maybe if I stay in here until there are less people in here? But will I get caught?

Well I have no choice. I'll just have to sit here and wait.

20 Minutes later...

I think it's quiet enough now. How am I supposed to find this person? I didn't even get a description. Damn, I should have asked for one and I don't even know what I'm looking for.

I slowly open the cubicle door and tilt my head enough to see who is outside. There's only two or three people in the locker rooms now just chatting away about their own thing.

That's when I saw it. Hanging in a man's locker. A necklace with the survey corps logo hanging off it. That's got to be it, right?

Just as I saw it a man standing in front of the locker slips the necklace on and closes the locker, ruffling in his bag looking for something.

Here's the problem, how am I supposed to get it off him?!

I watch as the man starts to leave.

Come on think, think!
I'll just have to follow him and see where he heads off to. I open the cubicle door leaving the contaminated towl in there and start heading towards the same door he did. When I open the door I see him and one of the workers talking as they slowly head towards the room that says 'massaging room.'

Got it! I'll just have to pretend that I work here and see if I can get into that room and as close to him as possible to get it off his neck. There's no time to think about it or I'll lose him.

I look to my right and see a room that says storage and slip in there. Inside I see a couple of boxes and a lots of uniforms the other ladies are wearing.

I started taking off my jumper and slipped on one of the uniforms, taking off the wig and letting my hair fall down my shoulders. This uniform was very fitted to my body.

Too fitted.

I slipped out and headed towards the massaging room leaving all the 'crops' that Erwin gave me behind. I walked in and straight away the other workers started to shove me into a room and closed the door behind me.

I turned around and saw him standing there staring at me.

Wait has he caught on?! Have I blown my cover?!

I was about to start explaining when suddenly he took off his top and laid on the massaging bed.

So I haven't blown my cover? He thinks I really work here? Well that was pretty easy.

I must have looked dumbfounded since he looked up and said.

'Well? You gunna do your job or what?'

He looked pretty annoyed which is making me think twice about trying to get the necklace. I started walking towards him which made him lay his head back down.

I just randomly started chopping his back which made him relax and close his eyes. That's when I was able to get a good look at this guys face.

He had narrow eyes which made him look fairly strict and a long thin nose. His beard looked freshly cut and he left the hair on his chin, so he had a goatee. He had brown hair which was in a small pony tail at the back of his head. As for his general body I could tell this guy at least spends 2 hours every day at the gym.

I don't want to get in a fight with this guy. 

After a couple of minutes he seemed to look as though he was asleep. His breathing was in a slow rhythm and he wasn't moving.