Searching...

3 weeks later...

Narrator:
Levi and his group have searched inside the walls for days now and they're starting go loose hope.
Esspacially Levi.
The only place to search now is outside the wall.

Levi:
We're about to head out to search the outer wall. That's the only place we haven't searched yet, but of course we have to go prepared because of those things.

Outside the wall.

The outside was full of titans running around going crazy. After we hit the forest we split up and left our horses just outside the forest so that we had a way of getting back.
I was just flying through the trees when something caught my attention.
Something moving on the ground.
It looked like a person?

Mei:
I saw uncle Levi but I don't know if he noticed me. I Just tucked away in a small cave like thing I found and hoped that they would just go away.
I was wrong.
Before I knew it uncle Levi came rushing towards me with a really angry face.
I got up and started to use my 3DMG to escape but I knew he would catch up to me sooner or later. I kept turning around to see how far away he was from me and every time I turned around he would get closer and closer. He started shouting my name but I just ignored it.
Until I realised why he was calling my name. I turned to look in front of me and stared in horror at what I saw.
It was a titan.
I thought that that would be the end.
I closed my eyes but then I felt something rap around my waist when I opened my eyes again it was uncle Levi he had me at his side.
He had turned back so we where heading toward the walls again.
I was still able to hear the horrible thing behind me fading away.
Uncle Levi was squeezing my waist and it started to hurt.
'Your holding my too tight.'
I winced but he didn't take no notice. He just wore a really angry expression and didn't say anything as we headed back.
Still holding me under his tight grip.

We got back inside the walls and we headed to the room with the big brown door.
'Go sit on the bench.'
I did as he asked and took my seat at the back of the room.
He told everyone to take their seats, but he was still stood up.
I had a really bad feeling about this.
He took out his sword from his gear which he was still wearing. He turned the sword around so that the blunt part was facing the flood and the first person he went to was Eren who sits closest to him on the left. He positioned the sword to his neck and says.
'What did you say to Mei?'
His cold voice scattered around the room.
Eren comes back with a straight answer.
'Nothing.'
Before I knew it the sword came straight to his neck and he was on the floor yelling in agony.
I stared at him and he gave me a really cold look.
I got up and asked uncle Levi if I was aloud to do that to the others.
He gave me a strange look before agreeing and giving me the sword which is heavier then it looks. I took it went to the next person at the table and that was Jean who looked completely terrified.
At this point uncle Levi was behind me and I signaled to Jean that when I bring the sword close to his neck he had to pretend to fall on the floor and scream in pain.
He did so and I went to the next person and I think his name was Armin.
I told him to do the same thing after uncle Levi asked the question and he did so. Same went to a boy who's name I think was Connie.
That's when he realised.
The lady name petra just had to go and use her big mouth.
'Levi, she isn't hitting their neck.'
Seriously?! What, does she want to get hit on the neck?!
I stared at her and now everyones eyes were on her. All the people on the floor gave her a really annoyed look.
Uncle Levi turned towards me and glared at me.
'So you weren't hitting them all this time? Give me the sword.'
I stood frozen for a second and then handed over the sword.
'Go sit back down.'
I did as he asked.
I had to sit there listening to the yelling of pain and crys of agony, I closed my eyes hoping that maybe if I didn't look I'll feel better.
I was wrong.
Mother, where are you? It's almost been a month now.
Have you forgotten about me?