*028 | PARASITE EVE

*028 | PARASITE EVE

( parasite eve — bring me the horizon )

" don't call it a warning, this is a war.
it's the parasite eve,
got a feeling in your stomach
cause you know that it's coming for you
leave your flowers and grieve
don't forget what they told you "

it's the parasite eve,got a feeling in your stomach cause you know that it's coming for you leave your flowers and grieve don't forget what they told you "

11 YEARS AGO, 2013
📍CALIFORNIA, BEACON HILLS,
THE CEMETERY

____________________________

IT WAS A COLD NIGHT in November, and the year was 2013— when Allison Argent's eyes opened again.

Her eyes opened in a sudden fright as though something had triggered her awakening.

Within seconds, Allison was gasping for breath as she realised her surroundings—she was in a coffin. Panic immediately set in as she found it impossible to breathe in and out, her eyes widening in horror as her heart began to beat for the first time since it stopped last year, in Aspen's arms, on the ground of Oak Creak.

Allison's body shifted in panic inside the coffin, until she then placed the palms of her hands up to the ceiling of the coffin, trying to push it open.

She obviously couldn't put her finger on it right away, due to the panic of waking up all of a sudden in a coffin— but she felt different. And not in a way you'd expect someone to feel differently after suddenly reviving from the dead.

The blood in her veins felt different, like she was now creating a whole new aura, like she had a brand new sense of being and purpose.

Allison began to hyperventilate, her chest rising up and down rapidly in fear and panic, the feeling of waking up buried six feet underground in a coffin not exactly being a pleasant one.

And just as Allison hyperventilated in her rapid, heaving breaths, her eyes wide and horrified— she was overcome with a vision.

A vision that played out in her mind like a movie scene.

Except it was a movie scene that had really happened.

A matter of minutes ago.

Only a couple miles away from the cemetery.

The vision took her to a road. It was a quiet road, no cars passing by.

The sky was blanketed in a dark sea of stars, as the only vehicle in sight was a blue Jeep—that had been halted suddenly in the middle of the street.

Then Allison saw her— she saw Aspen Bellator.

"I'm a little harder to take down than that..." Aspen's voice spat the face of Theo Raeken maliciously, her body straddled over his dominantly, her hand harshening her grip around his neck without any trace of mercy.