005 | ALL THESE YEARS

( all these years — camilla cabello )

❝ your hairs grown a little longer,
your arms look a little stronger,
your eyes just as i remember, your smile's just a little softer
and i, yeah i never prepared
for a moment like that,
yeah in a second— it all came back ❞

❝ your hairs grown a little longer, your arms look a little stronger, your eyes just as i remember, your smile's just a little softerand i, yeah i never prepared for a moment like that, yeah in a second— it all came back ❞

ATTICA CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
( MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON )
— NEW YORK
____________________________

"STILINSKI, you got a meetin' with your attorney."

Stiles' head only snapped up from his cheap, thin grey pillow when he heard the buzzing sound, indicating his cell door was being unlocked. He clenched his jaw as he sat up, running a hand through his thick hair.

His hair was a lot longer now, he hadn't gotten it cut in a while. He also had some scruffy facial hair which he hadn't been bothered to shave, and his build was a lot stronger and muscular than it was five years ago.

Stiles let out a sigh as he glanced at his cell door, seeing the green light above it telling him it was open and he was free to step outside—except, he wasn't— he knew there was one if not two guards waiting outside to handcuff him and escort him to the visitation centre.

He slowly stood up off of his uncomfortable, springless mattress and slid on his orange prison slip-shoes that matched his entire get-up. From head to toe he was dressed in an orange jumpsuit, and as he stood up and was about to walk out of his cell as per the order, he took a second to glance at his reflection in the small mirror inside his cell.

He got a good look at himself— and wondered when exactly his life turned into this.

"Hey Stilinski!" one of the guards yelled, "We haven't got all day!"

Stiles' jaw hardened irritably at the sound of the guard's impatience, as he walked over to the door of his cell and walked outside.

The second he was out his cell, one of the two guards immediately took to install the handcuffs around his wrists in front of him, and then both of them grabbed him harshly by the shoulders, forcibly guiding him through the cafeteria and to the visitor rooms.

He didn't put up any fight.

His long strands of hair began to fall in front of his forehead and eyes as he looked down at his feet as he was escorted to the meeting with his attorney he didn't even know he had.

He was finally taken to a steel door where the guards finally let go of him, but the handcuffs remained on.

One of the guards then took out a key from his belt and inserted it into the door, opening it up as the Stilinski man let out another sigh, just wanting to get this over with.