30.5

Carter and Verstappen delight fans with Sky exclusive
The World Champions (and confirmed couple) took part in a new video with Sky Sports filming a whole host of videos including a question and discussion video, a mini race, a skills test and hot laps with each other as passengers as well as taking their championship winning cars to the track to compete with each other in a miniature race format. The pair almost seem more like friends and teammates than a couple at points, it's only when you see them together when they think no one is watching that they give it away - something their two hour car journey revealed as they talk to one another as though on a commute - clearly forgetting at several points that there were cameras on us.
It gave an interesting look into the relationship of the two as they continue to take social media by storm, fans of the pair making many attempts to try and understand more of the relationship as they eat up the occasional tidbit from their and their team's social media of the pair. The latest was a video on Max's story, a quick compilation video of his girlfriend doing the language challenge, helping her to demonstrate her incredible intellect in multiple languages as she rattles of phrases perfectly in eleven different languages - never realising that she was on film or what the end result would be. Max finishes the video with the promise of a part two cementing himself as the fans favourite route to information about one of the most loved F1 drivers in history. It seems that Max Verstappen is genuinely Elodie Carter's number one fan.

****

I didn't edit anything and I apologise if it is obvious I just don't have the ability to do so at the moment so if there are errors please feel free to flag - might post end of story tomorrow if people want - including the epilogue!
Also if you haven't seen a posted a first chapter of a new story, it's called Last Call - I'm super open to who the driver would be so read it and let me know what you think - Max or Lando are the current top runners but I'm genuinely torn cause I think it would work well for Charles too although I would need to make major changes to the first chapter but I would happily do that!