2.5

Disaster for Red Bull once more as the team makes questionable decisions for the third race weekend in a row
(Click the link below to read the story)

Red Bull give solo upgrades to Max Verstappen after it comes out in an awkward press conference interview that teammate Elodie Carter was not informed updates were coming that weekend
Elodie Carter, 24, was left blindsided in the middle of a press conference after a reporter informed her that her teammate was getting upgrades that weekend while she was not. This has raised a lot of questions as Christian Horner's reasoning for such a decision was an attempt by the team to get on the top step, something they have struggled to do this season behind a return of a dominant Mercedes team.
Elodie, who is a double world champion claimed she didn't understand Horner's reasoning and she joins the many commentators and fans who point out the clear flaws in Horner's hopes being that he is likely to push the better-performing driver off the podium for no clear reason.
It's created a lot of criticism for the reigning world champion's team not just for their choices but also because of their inability to inform Elodie appropriately. Toto Wolff, Mercedes F1 CEO, hit out at Red Bull saying it was: "Simply unprofessional, the drivers put their reputation and look in line with their teams. For Elodie to be left unaware of upgrades there is no reason. No excuse. It's embarrassing for her and for the team to be confronted by that information in such a public setting...I have no idea what he [Christian Horner] was thinking."

Did Elodie Carter just expose her Red Bull team frustrations?
Elodie Carter, 24, Red Bull F1 Driver and double world champion, may have just made her annoyance at the team clear. After two seasons of questionable decisions that heavily favour her teammate, she made no attempt to hide her recent purchase; a Ferrari and went out of her way to flaunt the rival team's logo on her Instagram.
(Click the link below to read the full story).

Lewis Hamilton seen at dinner with mystery guest thought to be rival?
Lewis Hamilton was seen having dinner in Monaco with a mystery woman who covered her face with a Mercedes logo'd hat as she left, lifting a middle finger to the press waiting outside. She bore a resemblance to rival Elodie Carter who has had a rough last two seasons with his main rivals Red Bull and if it was indeed Miss Carter, who knows what that's alluding to? Currently, the lineup to replace Lewis is thought to be Nyck DeVries, ex-Mercedes reserve driver, due to partner Lando Norris who made the move to Mercedes from McLaren at the beginning of the 2026 season following George Russell's exit from the team.

*****
I'm feeling nice so teaser now so you can have a new part in the morning!