16.5

Driver Party in Monaco before the last race of the season
All of this season's drivers, plus some older, retired drivers were seen partying it up on Charles Leclerc's yacht the night before many of them are set to fly for the final race of the season where Max Verstappen, 31, and former teammate Elodie Carter, 26, are set to duel for not just driver's championship title but also constructor's title.

The two drivers in question actually seemed to get in a brief but heated argument on the top deck of the yacht while the party continued on a couple of levels below before Elodie left, although not in any particular hurry it would seem.

Carter and Verstappen are separated by 10 points following Elodie's victory in Brazil. For Verstappen to clinch victory he needs to beat Carter by more than ten points in the final race of the season and given how 82% of the wins have been split between the former teammates this seems like it could be a challenge. Verstappen is going for his fourth title while Carter is aiming for her third and first ever with Mercedes. When asked about what it would mean to win with Mercedes she said "it would be incredible. Full circle for me given how Mercedes supported me and without them, I would never be here so it would mean a lot...also to prove that I can be the defining factor - not just the car."