15.5

Elodie Carter storms to victory in Brazil
In the tightest race of the season that had a literal photo-finish, Elodie Carter inched in front of her main competitor Max Verstappen, taking the top step of the podium and extending her lead to 10 points going into the final race.
Both drivers, former teammates, seemed ecstatic with the race and uncharacteristically hugged one another after exiting their vehicles. When their helmets were taken off, both were seen with wide smiles as they enthusiastically celebrated with their teams and also exchanged words regarding how close the race was, seemingly playing out different parts of their fierce battle and exchanging comments with as much joy as we were used to seeing during their tenure as teammates.

Max Verstappen's future is still unsure as we head into the final race weekend of the year
With one race left to go, Red Bull is still yet to reconfirm that Verstappen is re-signing with the team for next season. Many expected Max, 31, to confirm another multi-year contract with the team as he has never driven for anyone outside of the Red Bull family and is still driving at the top of his game, being the only one to challenge former teammate Elodie Carter for the title this season which is set to come down to the final race of the season, which will decide both the driver's champion and the constructor's champion in the closest season between teams we have had since Carter's second title in 2024.