7.5

First day with the team for Carter

Elodie visited Brackley, the home of Mercedes racing in the UK to begin talking car developments with her new team ahead of the next F1 season, due to start in just under 3 months in 2027. The double world champion flew from her home in Monaco to begin work on collaboration on these seasons car to the delight of everyone at the factory, many commenting how completely she threw herself into the work the week straight that she spent there and rumours that she's looking for real estate in London to travel to the factory more easily demonstrating her commitment to trying to find a way to properly meld with the team after she sold her home in Milton Keynes. It comes as a surprise given that most thought she would be basing herself entirely in Monaco following the sale of her flat in Milton Keynes as it isn't located that far away from Brackley, however, it seems that it is just far enough away for Carter to want to buy somewhere new.

Does Max Verstappen finally have a girlfriend?

For the first time in around five years Max Verstappen, 29, has been pictured in a romantic situation multiple times with a mystery woman days after his former teammate, Elodie Carter, 24, left Monaco for the cold shores of England to work with her new team. It seems that the two close ex-teammates have immediately drifted apart following Elodie's exit from the Bulls as they put a lot of distance between themselves in the first week of the New Year.

(Click below for the photos of Max and the mystery woman)

Elodie Carter paints London red

Making headlines and catching the attention of every F1 fan worldwide, Elodie Carter was seen partying up a storm in London following her week-long stay with the team in Brackley. It is typically uncharacteristic for Elodie to randomly go out, only rarely being photographed drinking following good results on a race weekend. However, she seems to be taking the 'New Year, New Me' approach very seriously as she was pictured looking uncharacteristically out of it as she was out four nights straight partying with new teammate Lando Norris.

The adventures into nightlife follow reports of her ex-teammate Max Verstappen out and about in the streets of Monaco with a mystery woman who he seems very comfortable with as they walked around with one another, not shying away from physical affection towards one another. Between this and the reports that while they have not unfollowed one another, they may have each other muted, neither liking nor commenting under the other's posts anymore.