10.5

Elodie Carter takes the top step for the first time with Mercedes in Monaco
In a truly dominant performance, we saw the real Carter return to her car this weekend, the hot pink livery to commemorate her 150th race was driven past the checkered flag first, followed by teammate Lando Norris and former teammate Max Verstappen. Elodie dominated the weekend on a track she has traditionally performed very well on, taking poll position before propelling her car over the finish line over 15 seconds ahead of her teammate and 23 over her former teammate. It was a true masterclass.

Elodie Carter goes home with rumoured fling Matthew Grant following victory in Monaco
Elodie, 25, went home from celebrations in the arms of Hollywood actor Matthew Grant, 27, whom she is rumoured to have had an on-off relationship with since her F1 debut in 2022. The two left notorious club Jimmy'z hand in hand after she took her first 1st place podium of the season at around 3 am, Elodie's first journey into a club since the season started, having spent most of the offseason club-hopping through Europe.
Elodie has always been secretive about her relationships and this is the first time that she has ever been pictured with someone else out in public in this way. Does this mean it's serious between the pair? Only time will tell.

Matthew Grant appears in the Mercedes garage for three races in a row
Matthew Grant, 27, seems to be making no effort to stay hidden as rumours ramp up that he is in a serious and committed relationship with Elodie Carter, 25, as he follows her from race to race - seemingly serving as a good luck charm for the Mercedes Formula One driver as she takes wins in every single race, although second place in the championship behind former teammate Max Verstappen, 29.
Elodie has refused to comment on his presence, however, the pair have been seen exiting the same hotel at race weekends and spotted at dinner numerous times as they flew from Monaco to America the day after the race to drive in Miami and then Austin one after the other.
We wonder what will happen next.

Verstappen's dominant form returns in Suzuka with 12 races left to go in the season
Max Verstappen has seemingly taken a second push in the season, leading closest rival and ex-teammate Elodie Carter by 56 points as they head into summer shut down to the Brit's great annoyance. The previously noted tension between the two that seemed to dissipate for a while has returned with a vengeance as both hit out at one another's teams in recent interviews over different issues and regulations.
The only thing they can seemingly agree on is that they never dated. Both vehemently deny the coincidence of their new relationships coming as a result of the breakdown of their friendship. Carter said that the insinuation was 'ridiculous' and 'insulting' and Max commented similarly that the word 'coincidence exists for a reason'.

Is Carter and Grant's relationship over before it started?
The pair have unfollowed one another on social media as Grant ends his streak of attending rumoured girlfriend Elodie's F1 races. Friends close to the pair have said it's due to a busy schedule on both their parts but others rumour that Elodie was unwilling to commit to the kind of relationship that Grant wanted.

Carter spends the summer partying in Ibiza with fellow F1 driver
Having ditched her performance coach and press officer in an unusual turn of events, Elodie Carter has been spotted at Ibiza clubs this summer with a friend and fellow formula one driver Pierre Gasly who actually stepped into the empty seat left by Carter at Red Bull and has been having a very good season, fighting for third with Carter's teammate Lando Norris - both of whom have had multiple wins this season.
There are rumours that the two drivers have been very cosy together in the club, Elodie is newly single after ending her relationship with Hollywood heartthrob over an inability to commit. Could this be the first driver relationship on the grid?
Note: these are all alleged rumours. No photos have ever been seen of the two partaking in anything romantic.
Update: Pierre Gasly was seen topless on the balcony of Carter's hotel room...later joined by the other driver who wrapped her arms around his waist before pulling him back into her room with a smile on both of their faces. Click on the link below for the photos!

Elodie Carter and Pierre Gasly go easy on each other as they take to the streets of Singapore following rumours the pair are dating
Carter and Gasly gave each other plenty of room on the racetrack this weekend as they competed for the final step on the podium, both their teammates competing for 1st and 2nd up ahead on the track. This comes after rumours that the two are dating following a series of revealing photos taken over summer break and neither pushing their reps to deny the claims.
(Click the link to read more)

****
Just because I like a little chaos you get the teaser as well :)
I'm going to try and make this the only upload for today because I'm running out of edited chapters and have no way to properly edit the ones after. Plus I had a slow day of writing and a busy weekend coming up so yeah :)