Chapter 103- Orange Ink

((EDITED 12/16/22))

Sammy POV

-
-
I sighed as I sat down on my bedroom bed. Norman was out in the living room, so I was by myself. I groaned in boredom and fell backwards. I have to admit, the drama was funner then no drama. Even though I almost died twice.

I suddenly felt sick in the stomach. I groaned, sitting up. My body felt weird. I was...dizzy... I looked down at my hands and widened my eyes. They had vibrant orange ink dripping down them. My breath was uneasy as I stood up. I didn't know what this power was really. Was it really psychic? Or was it something different. I looked over to my phone. I was reaching out for it, when suddenly, it started floating. I panicked and pulled my hand back, making my phone fling across the phone. I gasped and jumped. "Welp, that's one way to alert someone..." I mumbled.

I then heard a knock at my door. "W-Who is it?" I asked, holding my hands to my chest. "It's, Tomas. Are you good, Sam?" He asked. I whimpered. "I...can you send, Henry here? Just him." I asked. Tomas sighed. "Yes, I will." He said.

I sat down on the bed, my breath shaky. The door then opened, Henry walking in. "You needed m-"

"Shhh! Don't make to much of a deal about this..." I mumbled. Henry narrowed his eyes, closing the door and walking over to me. "Is it really...ink?" He asked. I shrugged. "It seems like it..." I mumbled. Henry sat next to me on the bed. "Here, give me your hand."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Henry..." I mumbled. Henry looked at me. "It'll be fine." He said. I sighed and nodded, giving him my hand. He grabbed my arm gently and examined it. Suddenly the side lamp started moving slightly. I stared at it intently as it started to float. Henry looked over and gasped, moving my arm to the side. The lamp then flung, shattering on the floor. We both jumped at the sound. "That's psychic-" Henry said. I nodded. "Noted."