Chapter 23- Sprained Ankle

((EDITED 12/12/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I smiled as I ate my food. Everyone else had already eaten by now. I saw Bendy playing with Buddy and I V smiled. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. "So...Henry fella...I heard you and the ink demon are dating...eh?" Said Tom. I blushed. "Y-yeah...but it's a bit complicated..." I mumbled. He nodded and sat next to me. "Did Joey die?"

"I...I don't think so..." I mumbled. I was a bit confused why all of a sudden he would ask that. "If he's not...he could be trying to find you! He could find US! Bendy even..." Tom said. I shook my head. "I hope not..." I said. Tom nodded in agreement.

-
Norman POV
-
-
I smiled as Sammy laid his head on my shoulder. I looked over at Buddy who was playing with, Bendy. Bendy was running from him as he was the pretend monster. Then all of a sudden, Bendy fell over. I widened my eyes as he started to cry. Henry was in the other room with...Tom? I sighed and stood up. Sammy groaned and hugged his knees. Buddy was in panic and didn't know what to do. Everyone else was in their rooms. I picked up Bendy and cradled him in my arms. "Shh...Shh...Where does it hurt?" I asked. He pointed to his ankle.

I set Bendy down on the couch and went onto grab the first aid kit. Henry said it was in the bathroom cabinet in case of emergencies. I grabbed it and headed back to, Bendy. I placed the kit down and opened it. I examined his ankle and smiled. "It's just a sprain...so I'm going to wrap it and get some ice so it doesn't hurt you anymore." I said. Bendy nodded, tears still flooding down his face.

I took out the wrap and wrapped it around Bendy's ankle. He winced in pain a few times, but let me do what I needed to do. I got up and headed to the kitchen. I opened up the freezer and grabbed out an ice pack. I walked back over to Bendy and placed the ice pack on the wrap. He winced at the sudden coldness, but then purred. I picked him up and walked over to Sammy who was sleeping. I sat down and held Bendy in my arms.