Chapter 86- Red Ink Wars Pt 4

((EDITED 12/16/22))

WARNING! WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CHARACTER DEATH AND MAY CONTAIN A STRONG AMOUNT OF GORE/BLOOD! IF YOU ARE SCARED OF ANY OF THESE, THEN PLEASE SKIP TO THE END OF THE RED INK WARS!

-
-
Third Person POV
-
-
Tomas groaned as he held his head with his hands. Inky patted him on the back. "I can't do this anymore! All I can hear is them suffering!" Tom cried out. Inky sighed. "I know...trust me...I don't like this either..." Inky mumbled.

They both jolted up when they heard a gun going off. "Hide." Inky said before crawling underneath the bed, Tom behind them. The bedroom door then slammed open. Inky glared at the feet of Henry as he walked through the room. "Tommy~ come out come out wherever you are~!" Henry said with a small laugh at the end.

Tom clenched his fist and sighed, glancing over at, Inky. "I...might not have a choice..." He mumbled. Inky stared at him. "W-What? Idiot! You can't sacrifice yourself! I don't even have a plan!" Inky yelled/whispered. Tom sighed and smiled, patting the inky devils back. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled before he crawled out. "TOM NO!?" Inky cried.

-Gore Warning?-
Tomas smiled weakly and sighed. "Save him, Inky...Make all of this reverse to how it was before..." Was the last thing he said before getting stabbed viciously by, Henry. Blood splattered on the floor as he fell lifelessly.

Henry laughed in victory, completely forgetting about, Inky.

Inky growled as they crawled through the wall, appearing out of the wall behind, Henry. They stood up, slowly walking towards, Henry. Suddenly Inky lifted up his foot, kicking Henry in the back. Henry yelped out in shock, falling to the hard floor.

Inky placed their foot on top of, Henry, staring down at him. "Henry! Snap out of it! This isn't like you!?" Inky snapped. Henry just laughed as he grabbed Inky by the leg, throwing them into the wall. Inky groaned, not really used to being defeated.

Henry stood up, walking out to the living room. Inky tilted their head. "What are you doing..." They mumbled to themself. Inky got up off of the ground and walked out to the living room. They looked around for Henry, but saw no sign of him anyway. That was until Henry smacked Inky in the head with a pot. Inky growled and fell over, not fully falling to the ground. Henry smiled. "You're next~!"

Inky glared over at him and turned around, lunging at him. Inky pinned Henry to the ground, their claws digging into his shoulders. "Ow! Your totally hurting me!" Henry laughed. Inky growled and picked Henry put by the throat, throwing him at the window. The window broke at the force, making Henry fall into the backyard. "Ow...okay that actually kinda hurt..." Henry groaned, holding his head.

Inky jumped through the window, landing on top of, Henry. Henry hissed out in pain and pushed them off, standing up. Henry ran over the grill and smirked. "I wonder if my strength could carry this..." Henry mumbled. Inky stared at him, confused.

Henry then picked up the flippin grill. Inky backed away. "Oh shoot-" They mumbled before running to the other side of the yard, away from, Henry. Henry laughed insanely as he threw the grill at, Inky. Inky yelped as they got hit in the stomach with it, falling over, stunned. "Ugh...Damn it...why does this ink have to be like the hulk..." Inky groaned.

Henry laughed and walked over to Inky, staring down at them. Inky weakly stared up at him. "It's funny how I defeated you with a grill...That'll cost Henry a lot of money to repair~!" Henry laughed out. Inky groaned, using the last of his strength to push the grill off of him.

Henry smiled sinisterly as he leaned down the devil. He then jumped up when he heard a scream. "STOP IT!? LEAVE THEM ALONE!?"