Chapter 84- Red Ink Wars Pt 2

((EDITED 12/16/22))

WARNING! WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CHARACTER DEATH AND MAY CONTAIN A STRONG AMOUNT OF GORE/BLOOD! IF YOU ARE SCARED OF ANY OF THESE, THEN PLEASE SKIP TO THE END OF THE RED INK WARS!

-
-
Third Person POV
-
-
Tomas growled as he punched the ground, trying his best to stay quiet. Inky sighed and looked over to him. "Tomas...Calm down...this is hard for all of us..." They mumbled. Tom sighed and looked up at the inky devil. "It's hard to just calm down! You have to understand where I'm coming from! I just left him to die!?" Tomas cried out. Inky sighed and looked at the ground. "I actually...do know where you're coming from..."

Tomas tilted his head and looked up at Inky, his brow raised. "You do?"

"Yes...I mean, think about it! I had to basically leave Henry to suffer alone so we could prepare and hide! And then I brought him out because I'm an idiot, I almost killed everyone right then and there!" Inky whined. Tom sighed and looked down. "I guess...I didn't think that way...I've just been so stressed out...Inky...I don't have a plan...I never did...I just wanted to make everyone less stressed out, because that's exactly what the red ink wants!"

Inky stared at Tomas and forced a smile onto his face. "Everything will be okay, I'll make sure of that..." They mumbled. Tomas smiled and hugged the inky devil. Inky hugged him back. "Thank you..."

-
-

Susie decided to hide in the garage with all the instruments. She hid behind the piano and prayed to not be found. Susie jumped when she heard the garage door open. She placed her hands over her mouth and closed her eyes.

Henry walked into the garage, his footsteps echoed throughout the room. Susie was watching his every movement. That was until she blinked, but when she opened her eyes again, he was gone. Susie panicked and looked around, hoping to find any clues of him. Her heart sunk when she saw ink drip onto her hand. Red ink.

Susie hesitantly looked up, her eyes widening as she screamed out in fear. Henry was staring down at her, standing on the piano. "Hiya Susie! Long time no see~! Now we could do this the hard way, or the easy way~!" Henry exclaimed, his red ink still dripping onto, Susie. Susie shook her head and tried her best to back away.

Henry didn't like this response. He growled and grabbed her by the arm, yanking her out of hiding. Susie screamed and fought, trying to run away, but Henry's grip was just to tight. Henry jumped down off of the piano. He pulled Susie towards him and turned her around so she faced the piano. "Such a beautiful instrument, eh~?" Henry asked with a teasing tone.

-Gore Warning!-
Susie nodded repeatedly, trying to get on his good side. Henry smirked. "Y'know...I always wanted to paint a piano...I guess I'll have deal with the color RED~"

Susie widened her eyes and whimpered. "H-Henry! P-Pal! W-we're friends! Right?" Susie asked, trembling. Henry smiled. "Oh~ silly Susie~! I'm not Henry~!"

"W-Who are you then!?" Susie asked, panicked. Henry chuckled. "I'm the red ink~ I feel like you should know that...enough chattering though! As much as I would love to chat...I have a duty to fulfill~"

Susie whimpered and stared at the piano as Henry lifted up the lid. "Hold in your screams~!" Before Susie could register what Henry had said, he slammed her face down into the piano. Susie screamed in agony and cried. Henry smiled. "I'm tired of slamming peoples faces into things...let's try something...more violent!"

Henry then grabbed the piano lid and smiled sinisterly. "Bye bye~!" And as he said that, he let go of the lid. The lid slammed shut, instantly killing, Susie. Henry sighed and lifted up the lid, throwing Susie to the side. "I'll be nice enough to not leave you under the lid..." He mumbled. He then looked over to the now bloody piano. "See! I told you red would be such a pretty color on you!" He said to the piano as he walked off.