Chapter 65- There's More!

((EDITED 12/16/22))

Henry POV

-
-
"B-Boris?" I mumbled, shock in my voice. Boris smiled at me and waved. "He can't talk! But he really misses you!" Alice explained. "B-But...Buddy is Boris...."

"No! Buddy is "Buddy Boris"! Not The Boris!" Bendy said. I looked down at him then back at, Boris. He was waging his tail. I smiled and held out my arms. "Come here, Bud." I said. He barked excitedly and ran over to me, hugging me as I hugged him back.

Alice snickered. "The others have been waiting for you!" She said. I tilted my head at her. "Others?"

"You know! Bertrum, Lacie! They have been waiting!" She said. I widened my eyes. "Oh god! I have completely forgotten about, Bendy land! Uhm...do you happen to know who they possess now?" I asked. Alice smiled and nodded. "Lacie possesses the Bendy animatronic and Bertrum possesses the carousel!"

"Okay...well...let's get going! Lead the way, Angel!" I said. She smiled and did as told. She lead us all to the elevator and pressed a level. I'm not sure which one, but we did go down.

Once the elevator stopped, we all stepped out. A shiver ran down my spine as she started to lead us through familiar places. Once we were at the Bendyland room, I ran down the stairs. I went into a room where the carousel was in and stared up at it, everyone behind me. "B-Bertrum?"