Chapter 48- Big News!

((EDITED 12/13/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I sat down on the couch and waited for everyone to wake up. I saw Wally run out from his room and immediately went to play with Bendy. I chuckled and smiled at the two. They have gotten really close in the past 2 months. I laid my head back on the sofa, Inky next to me, their arm around me.

I jumped when I heard Allison's and Tom's bedroom door fling open. Allison ran out, excitedly. "HENRY! I HAVE BIG NEWS!" Shouted Allison, excitement trailing her voice. "What is it, Allison?" I asked. Tom came and stood beside her. Allison smiled widely. "I'm pregnant!" She said. I stared at her in disbelief. "You are?"

"YES!" She exclaimed. I smiled. "Congratulations!" I said. Wally ran up and hugged her. "YEAH! CONGRATS!" He shouted. Tom growled and pushed him off. Allison huffed. "Tom! He was just hugging me!" Allison said. Tom rolled his eyes and sat next to Inky on the couch.

"So...have you thought of names?" Wally asked. Allison chuckled. "I only just found out yesterday! But...me and Tom were talking about it..." Allison said. "Maybe Annabelle if it's a girl...we haven't thought of a boy name yet..." Tom said. I smiled. "I'm happy for you two! You guys always looked like the perfect couple!" I said. Allison and Tom both blushed.

It was finally getting a little bit more peaceful since yesterday...that was until...

"HENRY! COME QUICK!?"