Chapter 24- Fatherly Senses

((EDITED 12/12/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I sat on the edge of my bed, still talking to, Tom. We were talking about...Joey...he was telling me the whole story of how everyone died. Apparently Joey drowned Norman in the flooded inky basement. He killed Sammy by getting him to drink ink. And everyone else he stabbed and shot and put them under the ink Machine. "So...Norman and Sammy's deaths are so far the worst?" I asked. Tom nodded. "In a way...yes..."

I sighed. I was not sure what to say about this. "Can everyone die a second time?" I asked. Tom nodded. "If anyone dies a second time though...they are forever dead and cannot be revived." Tom explained. I nodded. "Okay...so you guys need to be careful..."

"Correct..." Tom said. My eyes widened when I heard crying. I heard someone walk to the bathroom then come out and go to the kitchen. I sighed. "Henry? You okay?" Tom asked me. I nodded. "My fatherly senses are tingling..." I mumbled. Tom looked at me, concerned. "What the hell..."

I then ran out of my room. I walked into the living room to see, Buddy on the couch, and Norman and Sammy laying on the floor, Norman holding a hurt looking, Bendy. "Norman? What happened?" I asked. Norman yawned. "Oh! Nothing! Bendy just sprained his Ankle..." He mumbled. I sighed and grabbed Bendy from, Norman. Bendy whimpered and snuggled into my chest. I smiled and pet the poor demon. "Shh...it's okay...I'm here..."