Chapter 81- Just A Drill?

((EDITED 12/16/22))

Inky POV

-
-
I sighed and sat down on the couch, next to, Tomas. "Do you have a plan in case this backfires?" I asked. He shrugged. "Inky, you know I always have some sort of plan, sometimes they just aren't the greatest..." Tom mumbled. I sighed. "Did it threaten you already?" Tom asked. I nodded. "Yes...why?"

"It doesn't usually threaten unless it gets strong...that ink is growing at an abnormal pace..." He said. I groaned and stood up. "Where you going?" Asked Wally. I stared at the ground as I walked towards a wall. "I'm going to check on him..." I mumbled before walking through the wall. I sighed as I was in Henry's room. I walked over to the bathroom door and laid a soft knock on it. There was no response.

Suddenly there was a quiet groan on the other side. "I-Inky?" Asked Henry. I growled. "Don't, "Inky" me. I want you to-"

"I-Inky...the...red ink...disappeared...?" He mumbled. I tilted my head, not really buying it. I sighed and opened the door a little, peaking in. I gasped when I saw that Henry's red ink was in fact gone. I opened the door fully and walked over to him. "Henry! Oh thank the lord!" I exclaimed as I hugged him. He hugged me back. "W-What happened?"

"The red ink took you over! It-it was going to kill...I-"

"Shhh....it's okay...I'm here, see? The inks gone..." Henry cooed. I relaxed and smiled. "I'm glad it was just a drill..."

"Or was it?"