Chapter 64- Angelic Hallowing

((EDITED 12/16/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I sighed as I turned off the car. Bendy was wide awake, playing on my phone. Inky was staring out the window, in their human form. "Human, huh? That's unusual for you." I chuckled. They rolled their eyes. "Don't push it, Henry..." Inky mumbled. I smirked and opened my door, stepping out of the car. Bendy followed me and jumped into my arms. Inky got out and walked over to me. I placed Bendy down on the ground and walked inside the studio.

I looked around the old torn down place. "We didn't leave anyone here...right?" I asked. Inky looked as if they were hiding something. "No! No! No one at all!" They said. I was a bit suspicious, but went with it as I nodded.

I started walking towards the hallways and down the hallway. I stopped when I heard something...or someone? It was...singing! Singing was what I heard!

I stared At the room the voice was coming from. It was very...angelic sounding...

I walked towards the room, Bendy beside me. Inky was across the hall, staring at me. I sighed and opened the door slowly. I widened my eyes at what I saw.

I saw an...Angel? She had long black hair. She was a little bit taller then, Bendy. She had a halo and black dress. But...she had horns... "E-Excuse me, miss?" I said. The Angel jumped up and stared at me. She looked as if she was crying. Makeup running down her cheeks. "H-Henry? BENDY!" She exclaimed, running over to Bendy and hugging him. Bendy snickered and hugged her back. "Henry! D-Do you not remember her? You created her!"

"I...A-Alice? Alice Angel?" I asked. She nodded and smiled up at me. "B-But...I thought Susie was Alice...and...INKY! You said there was no one else here!" I growled, turning my head toward them. Inky jumped and smiled nervously, still in their human form. "I...uh...forgot?"

"Uh huh...let's go, Alice!" I said with a smile. "W-Wait! There is someone else I want you to meet!" She said with a smiled as she ran to get them. When she came back...I couldn't believe my eyes.

"B-Boris?"