Chapter 101- Hallucinating

((EDITED 12/16/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I sighed as I walked into the house. Allison and Tomas wanted to chat outside. I put down my keys and stretched out my arms, yawning. "Welcome back, Hen." Said Grant, kicking back on the couch. I smiled. "Heh, hey, Grant." I said.

I looked around and saw Bendy and Boris playing with Buddy. I smiled and walked towards my room. I saw the door slightly open and narrowed my eyes, concerned. I walked up to my bedroom door and peaked in, but saw nothing. Suddenly the walls started moving. I felt dizzy and unstable.

I looked around and saw black inky writing on the walls. I couldn't quite read what it said, but it said something. I then felt a sharp pain in my head. I yelped, falling to the ground.

It was at this time that Tomas and Allison had just walked in. Tom ran over to me. "Woah! You okay, Henry?" He asked, rubbing my back. I coughed, looking at the walls again. Everything seemed normal again. I sighed. "It was probably a hallucination..." I mumbled, standing up. Tomas helped me with my balance. "Let's just get you to bed, you need to breath for a few moments..." Tomas said. I nodded in agreement.

I walked into my room. Turns out the open door was also an hallucination. I sighed and sat on the bed, Tomas still helping. "Where's, Inky?" I asked. Tom looked around. "He'll most likely be in here in a moment." He said. I nodded. "You can go...I'm fine..." I mumbled. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded. Tomas nodded and turned around, leaving.

I grabbed my phone and started playing on it, trying to calm myself down. I didn't want to develop any new inks right now. From what I gathered from the other ones, they all happened after a major event. Plus, the red ink could take me over again.

I heard footsteps in the room, but was to distracted on my phone to care. I then heard growling. "Boo~" Inky growled. I jumped, throwing my phone. "HOLY- INKY!" I growled. They fell to the floor laughing. "That was so good!" They laughed out. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, sure..."