Chapter 57- Tempted Revenge (2)

((EDITED 12/14/22))

(SAME WARNING LAST CHAPTER! KNIFE, BLOOD AND GORE! THOUGH MORE IS ADDING IN THIS WARNING OF THIS CHAPTER! CHARACTER DEATH, HAMMER! IT IS VERY MUCH MORE GRUESOME THEN THE LAST ONE!)

Third Person POV
-
-
Norman stared at Sammy as he ran out. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" He shouted. Joey (Inky) turned around to face the smaller male. "Or what? You're going to tell your mommy? Oh wait! She abandoned you!" Joey laughed out. Norman shot a glare up at him as Sammy begun to have tears in his eyes.

Norman begun to wonder why everyone was sleeping still...maybe Joey drugged them?

Suddenly a door opened. "Inky! What the hell are you doing?!" Tomas yelled. Norman coughed as Joey tuned around to now face, Tomas. "T-Tom...I-t's no-t I-Inky..." Norman choked out. "Who is it then?" He asked, clearly annoyed that they woke him up. "Joey!" Sammy said.

Tomas widened his eyes and growled at him. His robotic arm being not ready to fight. "Sammy, go hang with, Allison...it's to dangerous for you to be out here..." Tom mumbled. Sammy sighed and nodded, running to Allison and Tom's room.

Tomas looked down at, Norman. "What the hell did you do to you..." He mumbled, fear in his eyes as he looked at his hurt friend. "D-Don't wor-ry about m-me...H-Hen-ry can h-Heal me..." Norman mumbled. Tomas sighed and nodded. He focused his attention back at, Joey.

"Joey! You need to stop this!" He growled. Joey clenched the knife tighter in his grip. "Why possess, Inky...?"

"Because Inky was an easy target! No one would ever expect me to be possessing, Inky..." Joey explained. Tom huffed. "You need to stop this! You're going to far!" He said. Joey growled. "Too far? TOO FAR!? HENRY CHOKED ME TO DEATH! HENRY LEFT ME AT THE STUDIO! AND SO DID EVERYONE ELSE?!"

"NO! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, NORMAN DROWNED! SAMMY DIED FROM OVERWORKING AND HALLUCINATING, THEREFORE HE DRANK INK AND GOT POISONED! I GOT MY ARM CUT OFF AND GOT MY HEAD SHOT, AND THE REST DIED OTHER GRUESOME WAYS!?" Tom shouted. Joey looked down, clearly pissed.

"T-Tom...r-un..." Norman mumbled. Tomas looked down at him, shaking his head. "I will not allow him to just kill you and get away with it!" Tom growled. Norman sighed and closed his eyes, knowing what's to come.

"Oh...Tom...Tom...Tom...my best pal...Tom..." Joey growled as he placed the knife down of the kitchen table, walking back to the kitchen.

(Gore warning!)
Joey grabbed out a hammer from out of the drawers and walked back towards, Tom. Tomas growled and held up his metal fist, ready to punch the living hell out of him. When suddenly, Joey lunged at him. Tomas screamed out of surprise.

Joey then impaled the hammer into Tomas's head, over and over again. Tomas gasped for air as he eventually fell over, lifeless. Blood oozing out of his head. Joey chuckled evilly as he chucked the Hammer at the lifeless body of, Tomas

Norman shook in fear as he tried to stay quiet, not alerting Joey he was still alive. "Ah...he will have a little head trauma from that~" Joey purred in satisfaction as he stretched out his arms.

"The sleeping pill I gave, Henry should be out of his system by now..." Joey mumbled. I gasped, unable to hold it in. 'H-He did drug, Henry!'