Chapter 67- Lacie!

((EDITEDE 12/16/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I smiled. Bertrum coughed and pushed me away. "She's not my..."girlfriend"...anymore..." He mumbled. I titled my head in confusion. "She's...not?"

"No...we got into a fight and then broke up..." Bertrum explained. I sighed and looked at him. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled. He smiled. "It's not your fault old man..."

"But we do need to seriously get, Lacie!" Alice said. Bertrum rolled his eyes. "Fiineee."

We all walked through the carousel room and out to, Bendyland. "She's in that room over there!" Alice said, pointing to a room. I nodded and ran over to it, with Inky by my side. I looked around the room and saw a few bacon soup cans. I also saw posters and such. I stopped when I saw a bendy animatronic.

I stared down at it and smiled. "Lacie? Is that you?" I asked. The animatronic stared up at me, not moving, talking, or anything. "Maybe it's turned off?" Bendy asked. I shrugged. "I'll just try to revive her right now."

And with that, I placed my hands on the animatronic, closing my eyes. I took them off after a few moments and opened my eyes. There was, Lacie, sleeping. I sighed and smiled. "I'll wake her up..." Bendy huffed as he shook her aggressively. I coughed out a laugh and smiled. "Okay! I think that's enough. I'm awake you demon!" Lacie growled.

"Hey, Lacie!" I said. She looked over to me and smiled. "Henry! Your alive...and back...after all these years..." She mumbled. I sighed and nodded. "Yep! I'm back! Now let's go home..."