Chapter 36- The Fight Begins

((EDITED 12/13/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I stared up at the sinister man himself. "J-Joey..." I mumbled, slight fear trailing my voice. 'I hate to say that I'd be scared of him...but...he killed my friends! I can't just...let him get away with this...'

I clenched my fist as I still kept my gaze upon him. "Well, Well, Well...look who we have here! My old pal~ and my favorite employees!" He said as he crossed his arms. "Joey...you need to stop this...give us back the demons!" I shouted. He rolled his eyes. "You see, Henry...when you read that note...it said you had to find me first! But...what it really said with this ordinary tool..." He started as he pulled out a squared yellow mirror thingy. "Why don't you take a look for yourself?" He said with that same smile as he gave me the mirror. I took it and aimed it at the note. I widened my eyes and stared at him.

Joey had a devilish grin on his face. "Well...go on, Henry...what does it say?" Joey asked. I growled. "It says...in order to get to Inky and Bendy...we have to go through him...which means...this is going to get dirty..." I mumbled. Norman growled at him. Tom and Allison sighed and got into fighting positions as they got their weapons ready. I got my Golden Ink ready. Norman then turned his light on his projector on and looked around to blind things.

"Let the fight...Begin~"