Chapter 16- Going Home

((EDITED 12/11/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I smiled as I finished loading everyone up in the back of the moving truck. It was a small one so that they wouldn't get hurt by moving or anything. I hopped into the drivers seat, Bendy in the middle, Inky on the passenger side.

I started the engine and started to drive home. 'I oddly didn't see Joey there...maybe Inky scared him off? Meh. It'll be fine!'

-
-
I finally pulled into the driveway, stopping the truck and getting out of it. I opened the back and everyone else got out. Inky grabbed out Bendy and went inside to his room to put Bendy back to sleep. I headed inside with everyone behind me. "How are we going to fit in this house, Henry?" Allison asked. I shrugged. "I don't know! But I'll make it work! I have 4 spare rooms I'm not using...so who wants to sleep with who?" I asked. Sammy perked up. "I wanna share a room with, Norman..." He mumbled. I guess they were bothers, so that makes since.

"Tom!" Allison said, kissing Toms cheek. "Me, Wally, and Grant can share a room..." Shawn mumbled. Susie and Buddy both agreed to share a room.

I nodded. "Okay! For now, put blankets on the floor and sleep there until tomorrow! Tomorrow...we all go shopping!"