57. Second place? maybe not!

Start from the beginning

"Your boots are eye catching like others shoes you wear, your jacket shines like a bright sun that I can't even looked at you, and I'm not going to complain about your glasses as you're trying to hide your dark circles but it's good that I can't see half of your face too." I added being too honest than necessary.

His mouth feel open for a jiffy then he held his head high and turned to see brother Pol.

"Hey Pol come here!" He shouted "Take this jacket and shades... I'm bored of them already." He made a face.

Brother Pol blinked as Tankhun was already throwing his jacket at him.

He caught both jacket and shades in time and looked at Arm in astonishment.

I tried to hide my smile as I got the feeling that I did something good.

I set my scarf and looked around to see everyone trying to act normal like it's a everyday thing to see Tankhun come and dressed like that.

Brother V shooked his head at me making me want to smile more.

He sat in his car and Pete sat on the front seat. I sat on the back seat and Milan did the same.

The door at the side of Milan opened only to slam back within a second.

Then the door on my side open and a figure tried to get in.

What the hell!

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What are you looking at!? Make some room for me.." he yelled at me.

"Khun let's go in your car." Arm said behind him.

"No I wanted to go with my class fellow." He replied and I just rolled my eyes at him.

Hah! Class fellow!

After bickering for a minute I gave in as mafia brother seems to be getting mad at us.

I moved back to give him space.

For one, he's stubborn.
For two, we're getting late.
For three, he wants to go in his cousin's car so I don't have any right to stop him.

Milan was making faces and pull his backpack to his side, leaving it between him and I. On the other side I did the same and placed my bag between me and Tankhun.

He glanced at the thing but didn't complain about it.

.

Senior brother start the car and we left the mansion with four guys with me.

It's not even 5 minutes when he started to doze off. I wonder if he got to sleep last night.. maybe because he was sleeping on the couch he didn't get to sleep enough.

I glanced at him from time to time as he knocked on the window accidentally a few times making me a little chuckle.

I held my breath when he leaned on my shoulder while sleeping.

My eyes widened.

What should I do? should I wake him up or just push him away from me?

Suddenly we got lean on one side making him knock his head on the window too hard , I look at the driver who did this intentionally.

Seriously senior!?

I saw him smirked and Pete glared at him severely.

"Brother Pete!" I leaned forward between them and whispered.

"Yes Miss Amy?"

"Can I have your jacket for a few... anyways just give it to me." I started politely but when I saw my dozing boy I just want it.