Girl Friends

It was the weekend. And that only meant one thing. Octavia and Loona were at the mall waiting for their favorite store to open in half an hour. While waiting, they enjoyed sodas from the vending machine around the corner. They talked about the newest additions to the best line of gothic clothing. Octavia was looking forward to new beanies and cardigans while Loona was hunting for collars and gloves.

An employee finally opened the doors, and the girls strode in. Every staff member knew them. They were regulars and loyal customers. The girls headed to their favorite section and got to work. Octavia dug up some shirts along with beanies. And since a party was coming up, she also bought something a little flashier. Loona also found something for the big night, plus new jewelry. After shopping, the girls got lunch from the mall's food court and hit up the theaters to check out one of the latest movies from the living world.

The day of the party came quickly. Loona drove to the mansion. Octavia was waiting out front and jumped. The girls turned the radio up and roared down the road through Pentagram City. The party was already underway when the duo walked up, and the guard let them in. Many other gothic demons were chatting, playing games, and drinking away. It was still early in the night, and the host had planned for the party to last until dawn. Octavia and Loona grabbed drinks and sat down. There were some handsome guys. But they weren't there to flirt. The girls scoped out the scene as they drank away. After some time, a couple of guys waltzed over and decided to get familiar. Of course, Octavia and Loona had no interest in looking for dates. They had come for business. As they ignored their suitors, the door opened. And jackpot. Their target was in sight. Octavia and Loona stood and got to work. It was going to be a long, fun night with sweet revenge.

A note from the author: To make sure there is no confusion, Octavia and Loona are NOT in a relationship. Nor will they ever be in one in my headcanon. Notice the very purposeful space between "girl" and "friends" in the title. I strictly only ship Octavia with Francesco, who will be introduced eventually, and Loona with Vortex.