Two Worlds Part 4: Greatest Worries

Andria was sick of her parents. They never let her do anything. She had thought about running away to the Lust Ring many times. But every attempt had failed, thanks to the unreal security. She couldn't go anywhere. She had only been outside the castle a few times and couldn't even hang out with the few friends she had. Sure she had invited them to the castle a few times. But she wasn't allowed to be left alone with them. Lucifer and Lilith made sure guards were around. Andria lost some of her friends because it was honestly creepy.

The last straw finally came. Andria was done. She stormed out of the throne room. There was already a suitcase and backpack in her closet, ready to go. She grabbed them and headed out. Of course, there were guards already waiting. But it didn't matter anymore. Andria took her life into her own hands and killed every guard in her way. She was sick of being treated like a porcelain doll. One guard after another fell at her feet. When not a single guard returned with the daughter, Lucifer and Lilith started looking themselves. But all they found were corpses leading out the castle doors and into the front gardens. Andria was gone.