Rainbow to Hell

The living world had fallen. The Humans had generally been in good conduct. But things had taken a wrong turn. A fraction of the living population had lost what it meant to be Human. It was so bad that neither Heaven nor Hell wanted to accept them when they died. Thus, something extraordinary happened. Lucifer and God met to discuss what to do about these people (if they could even be called that anymore). It had been eons since they had spoken, much less see one another. But they had been forced to act. This problem took precedence over all else. Both agreed that something had to be done immediately. And neither wanted this particular sector of the dead in their respective realm. Eventually, they decided to send them to a different place — somewhere more fitting for their kind. Although God was a little hesitant, Lucifer wasted no time convincing him.

It wasn't long before the father-son duo was purging their realms. It certainly helped the overpopulation in Hell. And it made sure unworthy souls never saw the gates of Heaven. The win-win situation was wonderful. Both were pleased with the results and looked into expanding the new realm. The souls sent to this new place were quickly dubbed "the rainbows" in contempt. It was quite fitting, given how they had lived and not learned after death. But, of course, Lucifer and God didn't care. They didn't have time to waste on such lowly souls. They were done with them.