Imp Goetia Part 1: An Arrangement

Stella put the phone down. She had just gotten off the phone with one of the greatest assassins in Hell. His name was Striker. While he was an Imp, and she hated them, he was more than skilled and qualified for this job. And, if she was being somewhat honest, she missed him. But that was beside the point. Stella grinned, thinking about seeing her husband's corpse. She laughed as the Imp butler took the phone and returned it to its stand. He quietly excused himself, seeing her sadistically good mood. Stella stopped laughing and studied him for a moment. She decided to relieve him from his duties and let him have the rest of the day off. Her mood was that good. Though surprised, he didn't question it and quickly left.

The next day Stella met with Striker in a private room in a café. He had really grown into a man. All distractions aside, this was business. She provided him with all the information on Stolas he would need. Striker had his daily schedule, allergies, strengths, weaknesses, and more. Stella had put a lot of effort into compiling everything. Nothing had been left out. He grinned and hissed happily. When she slid a suitcase full of cash across the table, his eyes glowed in delight. The two went over the details as they enjoyed refreshing drinks and light snacks. It was a win-win situation for both of them. Stella would be free from such a pathetic excuse of a husband. She couldn't wait for the good news. But to avoid suspicion, she decided to tone it down at home. Striker was beyond thrilled. He finally got to take down an elite demon. It had been so long since he had gotten a real challenge. The two said goodbye, and the hunt was on.