Two Worlds Extra 2: Sisters

It had been half a year since Andria had returned home to the castle. She had kept her new look and attire. It just suited her better. Lucifer and Lilith had finally told her everything. She now understood why they had been so overprotective. But that didn't mean it had been right. The fact that Andria had run away proved that much. The king and queen realized they couldn't keep her locked up anymore. But as a precaution, Andria never told them exactly where she had run off to. She could always leave again.

Today Andria was outside picking flowers for her room. She had done some majorly dark redecorating. But it still needed something a little girly for contrast. A blinding light came from above as she stepped into the door. Naturally, she looked up. And her parents came running out. It wasn't time for The Extermination, so it was more than just unexpected. As the light faded, a figure appeared. The king and queen stopped dead. It was their long-lost daughter Charlie. She smiled as she descended before the three demons. There was no mistaking her. Charlie had her father's rosy cheeks and her mother's golden locks. She introduced herself as Princess of Heaven and explained what had happened over the many years. Andria could see the king's look in her angelic sister's eyes as she spoke. It was a softer, warmer fire. But it was a fire, nonetheless.

The four continued talking inside. They sat in one of the royal meeting rooms. Afterward, Andria showed her big sister her room. It was a bit doom-and-gloom for Charlie's taste. But it did have its own charm. They spent hours talking sister to sister. Charlie was shocked to hear that a parent could keep their child locked away. She understood that they had been worried after losing their first child. But that hadn't given them the right to cage their second within the cold castle walls. They had no right to make Andria's life miserable for many lonely years.

Before leaving, Charlie had some choice words with Lucifer and Lilith and made them swear never to treat Andria like they had ever again. She was not letting her sister be kept under lock and key anymore. Charlie also left her sister a way to contact her directly. Andria promised to stay in touch regularly. The two parted ways with a hug. The dark skies opened, and she flew back to the golden arches above the living world. Andria watched and wondered if she could ever catch a glimpse of what the other world was like. But it wasn't like demons could waltz into Heaven...Could they??? Andria grinned at the thought. One day.

 One day