The Lamb Part 5: Bella's Sacrifice

The day had come. Bella ordered her followers to bring the intruders to her. Five of them hurried off. She didn't have to wait long. The sounds of struggling and cursing grew closer. Mukade raised an eyebrow as he eyed the perpetrators. They were pitiful creatures. It made him laugh inside. Bella's eyes narrowed. These three had gotten pretty cocky recently. Now it was time to teach them a lesson. With a snap of her fingers, her followers dragged the culprits to the altar by the church. Everyone else was already gathered.

Bella stood before everyone as the three were forced into pillories. Mukade stood by, sharpening his favorite blade as they pathetically begged for mercy. But this was Hell. And this was her cult. There was no mercy. There were no second chances. And there was no escape. Bella began reciting an incantation. Her beautiful eyes glowed bright red. Mukade grinned, and it was off with their heads. Everyone cheered as Bella held their decapitated heads and threw them into the flames. Mukade disposed of the headless corpses quickly. The blood was left for the Earth. With this, the sacrifice was complete. A feast followed, as was their custom after every sacrifice.