Exiled Princess

Lucifer and Lilith had a heavy decision to make. They had just learned that their precious daughter Charlie, The Princess of Hell, was happily dating some woman. Being parents, it was their duty to support her no matter what. However, as king and queen, they couldn't allow this. Since Charlie's breakup with Seviathan von Eldritch, they had been hoping for them to reunite. But it had been in vain. Charlie had settled for another woman instead of looking for another suitable man. They had been worried sick about her future ever since. She had failed them. And she had failed Hell.

Lucifer and Lilith finally came to a verdict. As much as they loved Charlie, they couldn't jeopardize all of Hell for her sake. They couldn't be that shellfish and self-serving. Thus, they decided to exile her to the outer reaches of the Pride Ring. With heavy hearts, they called her to the throne room. Charlie saw the disappointment and pain in their eyes. She wasn't prepared for what was coming. She stood there stunned as they told her everything. The shock wore off. And she saw that they were serious. As minor compensation, Lucifer and Lilith promised to keep her hotel running to the best of their ability. A guard escorted Charlie to her room and helped her pack. By the end of the day, the castle doors were closed to her.

Charlie found herself in a small house a few miles from the nearest town or city. Lucifer and Lilith had arranged everything to get her out quicker. Of course, they had made sure she didn't take anything related to that girl she had picked up. And as an extra precaution, they stripped her of all her royal powers. Charlie looked around in silence. It was a pretty lonely place. She hung her head in shame. But it was too late for repentance. Nothing could absolve the damage she had done. And now she had even lost the hotel. All because she couldn't find another man. Too bad. But not really. Charlie had brought it on herself. She only had herself to blame.

Back at the castle the next day, Lucifer and Lilith discussed the future of Hell. Their realm had to have a powerful ruler. The said ruler would have been Charlie. She was supposed to find a king, inherit the crown, and sit upon the throne. But she had thrown all that away. Now the king and queen had a serious problem. They had never planned on more than one child. But Hell's ruler needed to have royal blood and power. And it was far too late for them to have another child and raise them. Adoption was an option, but the child wouldn't be as powerful. Lucifer and Lilith talked for many hours. In the end, they decided to adopt and gift the child with royalty. It was the best solution. Of course, they would raise them very carefully. They weren't going to make the same mistake twice.