Kinky Pinky Me

Angela Dust threw the front doors to Porn Studios open and strutted out. She tossed her long locks over her shoulder and waved to her chauffeur in the parking lot. He immediately drove up and opened the backdoor for her. Angela's boyfriend of the week was waiting for her with a fast food bag. She kissed him and happily ate as her driver exited the big parking lot. Angela had fun teasing her temporary boyfriend on the ride home. She didn't know what number he was. She had had so many. But that didn't bother her. Every man came crawling to her on their hands and knees. It was great.

Back home, Angela tossed her fur wrap onto the coat rack and tied her hair up. Working in the adult entertainment industry was exhausting. She flopped on her living room sofa while her boyfriend got her a glass of cold water and turned the tv on. They ordered takeout and spent the afternoon together. She made him leave as much as he was hoping to spend the night and get some. As much of a player as she was, she still had some standards. Angela scrolled through her phone while picking out an outfit for the next day. She tossed the clothes onto the chair at her makeup station and jumped into bed.

The next day, Angela saw someone. And she liked what she saw. Without hesitation, she waltzed up and started flirting. Five minutes later, she had another boyfriend to add to the list. It wasn't long before they had a date set and hooked up after a night. But it was nothing new for her. Angela knew what she wanted. And she knew how to get it, one way or another. Right now, she was in the market for a new man to toy with. This was Angela's life aside from working at Porn Studios. While she did occasionally skip work, there was nothing Valentina could do. Her star attraction did things her way, and the company couldn't afford to lose her.