Gothy Girls

It was time for a party. Octavia and Loona had rented a huge space for a day and invited all of Hell's goth communities to rock out and let loose. They had been planning for this night for months. And now it was time. Octavia and Loona showed up early and made sure everything was ready. The dance floor was spotless, the disco ball was spinning, and the DJ had set up his turntables. The food was on its way directly from Hell Garden, and the drinks had been ordered from the best bar in the Pride Ring. It wasn't long before the guests came from every ring of Hell. All of them were looking for a good time. One of their hired hands greeted everyone and led them to the party. Octavia and Loona had everything in full swing. But this was more than just a party. It was a chance for the gothic demons to be free, to be themselves. Despite being Hell, "anything goes" wasn't exactly how things worked. Octavia and Loona wanted to change that. Like their comrades, they were sick of all the stares.

About halfway through the party, the hostesses made a little speech. They took the mic from the DJ and laid out their plans. Everyone listened. For the first time, they were together. They had fought many battles. Some they had won. Some they had lost. But together, this was war. Octavia and Loona gave everyone instructions. First, they needed to establish a network among the circles of Hell and set up communications. Second was to start small to avoid suspicion and work their way up. From there, they would work out bigger plans. This was for every goth in Hell. They cheered as the party resumed with a fresh shipment of food and drinks. With this new motivation, they were hyped and drank the night away. Octavia and Loona were proud and couldn't wait to rock shockwaves all across the rings of Hell.