A kiss we won't discuss

Start from the beginning

"and we never gonna talk about this again?"

he asked panting while fading all the awkwardness I was thinking we'll have after this. without any second thought I utter.

"never."

unless you want to.

--//--

(a/n: they have 4weeks together now and I'm skipping one more so now it's 3weeks)

AUTHOR POV:

A week later.

This is the second time you're visiting Mr. Kim's mansion. The first time was when Hoseok asked you to spend a night there before both of you shifted to a new place.

"Will you take forever to get ready?" you heard Hoseok complain from the living room while you were putting on the finishing touches.

Impatiently, Hoseok sank onto the couch with his legs crossed. He had been waiting for you to come out for an hour.

After an hour finally, you turned the doorknob, catching his attention.

As you tighten your delicate silver pendant around your neck, you noticed Hoseok's gaze fixed on you, almost like he was scanning you.

A moment ago, he was rambling like an annoyed husband, the kind whose wife always makes him late, but now he is completely silent.

You couldn't fathom why he was looking at you like that. "Is the lipstick too much? I just tried to match it with the dress. Maybe I should remove it," you complained while studying your reflection on your phone's camera.

There was no response from Hoseok, which left you feeling a bit insecure about your appearance. "Is the dress too short? I shouldn't have worn this. Just give me five more minutes," you said as you turned to retreat into the room.

In that split second, Hoseok managed to rush towards you and stop you.

"Don't! No more minutes," he asserted with a steady tone but hesitated as he continued, "You look... too beautiful."

Were you witnessing him being awestruck by your appearance? You wondered as he slowly gulped, a smirk playing at the corners of your lips.

"Thank you for wearing the black tuxedo... we make a deadly combination, hubby," you teased, igniting a spark in his heart, before gracefully walking past him toward the door.

'dammn she looks fucking gorgeous'

'i don't have audacity to stand beside her, that goddess.'

'Ughh, she is hot- I want to take that dress off from her and thro--'

Hoseok slapped himself twice to halt the continuous stream of dirty thoughts, then he exhaled and turned toward the exit.

--//--

Many uninvited media personnel were gathered outside, eagerly awaiting new updates from this party.

You peered out of the car door, taking a deep breath to dispel the nervousness. Hoseok reached your side, offering his hand, which you firmly grasped before stepping out.

Camera lights flickered all around you both. Unused to such attention, your trembling feet gave away your ease, while Hoseok, who was more used to it, remained composed.

He had encountered more reporters than his father had in his entire life.

However, this time, he wasn't alone but with his wife. He didn't bother to wait and pose for the cameras. Instead, he gently pulled you closer by your waist from behind and escorted you inside without delay.

_____________________

(A/n: this night will have way more drama.)

Spoiler???

Ok-okay!!!

You'll be meeting 🤰 lady and maybe get new marriage offer 👁️👄👁️