I'm still surprised. How did she even know that I was following her in the club? I did that just out of curiosity.

I saw Khun following her around in college, I saw him staring at her in class, I saw him studying for hours just to impress her and I saw him.... crying for her.

.

Her humming is melodious...

I stood for like two or three minutes right behind her without making any noise.

I smiled as this young lady didn't seem to feel my presence.

THAK!

She turned around and hit me hard.

I stumbled a few steps back.

"...!"

"...?"

We both look at each other in shock as we both didn't expect this.

She opened her mouth to tell me that it was an accident and she didn't know I was there.... But I know her enough to realise that she did it on purpose. She definitely wanted to hit whoever stood behind her.

Her instincts are quite good, I give her that..

Even the mafia for my brothers and cousins didn't ever see me coming...

But she......... Wow!

I waited for her to say the things I'm expecting as an excuse but..

"You look charming Han!" She complimented me?

Seriously!

Like..

Excuse me girl you just swing your arm too much to hit me... on purpose.

"Thanks!" I replied shortly.

"Why are you here? I thought you were already performing inside!"

"Umm....." I blinked for a second..
"Actually I wanted to ask the same question..." I smiled a little.

She open her mouth and..

"Silly girl! Here you are!" I heard an annoying yelling voice and rolled my eyes.

But she... smiled?

"What are you doing here? And you Kim why are you not on the stage?" Khun asked while looking at both of us. I lifted my brows.

"Anyways good job now go. Everyone is waiting for your performance." He dismissed me.

"And you! Come with me!" He pointed at her.

"I don't want to go inside..." She started.

"...", "..."

".. to many people..." She rubbed her shoulders as if getting shivers at the thought of crowd...

"Kim go! I need to talk to her." Khun said in a serious voice that not everyone gets to hear.

I thought for a second and decided to leave them alone and go inside as I'm not needed here.

I turned and saw my devil for a cousin running towards ...... her.

He asked the same question, got the same answer from her.

Then Kinn walked gracefully and looked at them in question.

Then Porsche and Pete came after them

She utter the same thing to all of them without getting irritated.