𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔙𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔰

Start from the beginning

"Enough of that, let's get to work," Kai interjected, resuming his professional demeanor.

They concurred just as Morgan and a colleague named Denise entered the room.

Jack had an unrequited infatuation for Denise, who was already in a relationship.

"Damn girl, you looking finer than a bowl of fried chicken! Finger-licking good!" Jack flirted shamelessly.

Denise rolled her eyes and took her seat with an air of annoyance.

"Really, Jack? 'Finer than a bowl of fried chicken'? You can do better." Mina sighed disapprovingly.

Jack shrugged, convinced that Denise secretly harbored affection for him, despite her outward reluctance.

Kai rolled his eyes, and Mina agreed just to end the conversation.

Morgan approached them urgently after concluding a phone call. "Kai, Jack, I have a important case for you both."

Mina felt the sting of embarrassment as Morgan chose to exclude her despite their partnership.

Jack inquired, "What's the case?"

Morgan's words hung in the air, shocking everyone in the room.

"The Diamond! The Diamond of Versailles has gone missing!"

Gasps of disbelief filled the room. One of the world's most renowned tourist attractions had been stolen.

The Diamond of Versailles, first unveiled in 1980, worth millions of dollars, and deeply cherished by a particular individual.

Kai's lip curled as he uttered a sentence that had become a ritual whenever a crime occurred.

"That dumb bitch, Leonardo De Luca."

********************

A private jet touched down in an exclusive section of the Las Vegas airport.

Exiting the aircraft, a group of men clad in impeccably tailored black suits stood in formation, anticipating the arrival of a particular individual.

The man who walked from the jet exuded an air of sophistication, his obsidian hair slicked back, and sunglasses donned with detail.

"Here's your keys, sir," one of the suited men stated, tossing the keys to him.

Acknowledging the gesture with a nod, the man swiftly climbed into his Bentley, elegantly lowering the convertible's roof.

With the engine's roar, he sped into the bustling streets of Las Vegas, broadcasting his favorite song to the world—Mariah Carey's "Fantasy."

He had a great love for R&B, and Mariah's enchanting melodies were the only ones that captured his musical taste.

Reclining in his seat, he cast a watchful gaze at the rearview mirrors, sensing the presence of an uninvited follower.

From his pocket, he retrieved a gun, gripping it with purpose as he aimed it menacingly at the vehicle tailing him.

He fired a warning shot, angrily weaving through lanes with reckless abandon, showing little regard for the well-being of the pursuers.

The vehicle eventually withdrew, allowing him to increase his speed, amplifying the music's volume as he sang along.

Finally, he reached his intended destination.

The Valentina Hotel, among the most opulent establishments in all of Las Vegas.

Upon entering, he casually tossed his keys to an unsuspecting bystander and removed his sunglasses.

It wasn't just his dark brown eyes, tanned complexion, or well-toned physique that left those around him gasping.

"Leonardo, welcome!" the woman at the front desk greeted nervously.

Turning to her with a smirk, Leonardo responded,

"That's Mr. De Luca to you, cagna."

Hi friends!!! I hope you'll like this book as much as I do!! As of November 2022, this is the third book I'm working on, so the updates are going to be pretty slow!

Sorry for the cringe! 😬

Also the future chapters will be a lot longer!
My longest is 8000 words!!

Tbh, this isn't just your average love story!
There is so much mystery revolving each character and the story itself!

So if you're looking for a drama/stress free book then this isn't for you!

But, overall I hope you all enjoy!! Till next time!! XoxoSaf