The End?

After Daniel left, Eden smiled. Eden killed two men, she hide behind the van. She was killing everyone while hiding then she saw a man going to attack Min hoo from behind so she shoot him making Min hoo look at her. Min hoo widen his eye to she her here but before he could reach her Arthur already reached there and hold her neck by his arm while smirking. Lee min hoo was about to go but men surrounded him. Arthur said, " Before you came here she will be dead. " Eden was struggling then she punched him on his stomach making him  groan. He stumbled back and again attacked her which she dodged but another man came and punched her making her fall. Arthur smirk and kicked her on her stomach as she was laying on the ground. Blood came out from her mouth, she was struggling to get up when he again kicked her, she fell on the ground.
She was coughing and there Lee min hoo who wants to help her but couldn't. Just then there was sound of sirens, less than minute interpol reached there making Eden smile. In the mean time, she got up and punched him hard making his lips bleed.
Interpol was shooting everyone present there, they were more than them but all of the sudden there was blast everyone gaze fall on the car that was blast. But they continue fighting, Kim dong hwan came there with bodyguards, they also attacked them, they killed officers and Min hoo's men.
Eden was fighting with Arthur, they both were bleeding but none of them were giving up. Arthur told his men to attack her, Eden was ready to fight them but they fell down. She saw her men were there, she smirked.
" Don't think you can win from me. Your father also thought that but he end up dying. " Arthur said.
" And don't think I am him. You didn't fought him one on one but from behind. Now see you are in front of me, you can look at your condition. You are old now, don't think you are strong. I don't hurt old citizens. Uncle. " Eden said sarcastically.
" I am not that old, don't take me for guaranteed. " Arthur said while running towards her, she did the same. He punched her, she hold his arm and twist it but he turned around and kicked her legs making her tremble but she managed to maintained her balance but Arthur didn't waste any second and shoot her legs.
Lee min hoo saw that, he was about to go there but Kim dong hwan stopped him making him angry.
" I have waited for this moment and now you are going? Come and fight with me after all you can't save her. " Kim dong hwan said while laughing.
" I also waited for this moment for many years. It's been 11 years I have waited for this. " Min hoo said while smirking making him confuse.
" What do you mean by 11 years? Who are you? " Dong hwan asked being confused.
The man came running towards Min hoo, he picked the gun from ground and shoot him and said, " Don't you remember me? Then let me remind you. Do you remember Lee jang wook? "
" Uhm!! Yes, I do but why are you bringing him up now? " He asked.
" Do you remember how you killed him? Do you remember how you made that helpless boy go orphan for mere documents? You could have done something else. " Min hoo shouted while running towards him and punched him. Tears were flowing from his eyes but he wiped it immediately and kicked him who was progressing what he said earlier.
" But who are you? How did you know that I killed him. " He asked while wiping blood from his lips.
Min hoo chuckles and shouted, " I am his son. Whom you wanted to kill but couldn't. YOU KILLED HIM IN FRONT OF MY EYE. NOW I WILL KILL YOU. "
  Min hoo pointed the gun on his forehead but Dong hwan men came and grabbed him. They were three of them, Dong hwan stand up while remembering. " Oh! So you are his child, I thought you died but you are alive. I didn't recognise you, but how you get to know that I killed him? " He asked while holding his chin harshly and punching him on his face.
Min hoo kicked him between his legs and he fell down, Min hoo hit the man behind him by his head breaking his nose, he held it while leaving him. Min hoo managed to free himself. He killed three of them and pointed his gun on his head who was laying on the ground while groaning.
" I think you still didn't get it. The information for which you killed my father is now in the hands of interpol. But thier bad, they will only get your dead body. Happy journey. " He killed Dong hwan. He was not satisfy so he continuously shoot him. Min hoo shoot him till all the bullets got finished.
Then he remember about Eden, he turned around and saw her struggling in his grip. Min hoo ran towards them and kicked Arthur making him fall on the ground. Arthur men came there for backup, but Min hoo and Eden fought with them Min hoo reached Arthur meanwhile Eden was still fighting. He hold him by his coller and punched him. Arthur also punched him, they both were fighting while breathing heavily. There stamina was almost finished but they were fighting.
Eden was fighting with man while breathing heavily her blood was continuously flowing from her leg but  she didn't stop. Then one man was about to kill her when he got killed. Eden turned around and saw Jessica. She weakly smiled at her, Eden saw him coming towards her but there was blast Eden flew and fall on the ground. She couldn't hear anything, she can barely open her eyes. Blood came out from her mouth. Everything was silent, she opened her eye and saw Min hoo laying there little far from her.
She slowly called his name while crying. She can hear Interpol talking and taking injured people who survived. She could hear the sound of ambulance, sirens but her only focus was on Min hoo. She cried as she thought he is dead, she was dragging herself slowly. She again called his name, his hand moves making her relief.
Min hoo opened his eyes and saw Eden struggling and crying and dragging herself. He stand up and went to her but he fell down as Arthur shoot him from behind. He fell right in front of her. There hands were inches  away from each other ,they both tried to reach each other but couldn't. They both looked at each other's eyes while crying.
" Just stay for minute. They will come. Don't close your eyes. " Min hoo said to her while moving towards her. He was able to reach her they both hold each other's hand tightly while crying.
When Arthur shoot him he laughed as if he won. Two officers came there and took him as they were after him. One of them went towards Min hoo and Eden to see if they are alive or not. Officers check their pulses and checked if they were breathing.
" They are dead. Take Arthur to the hospital. " While saying he went to check others while Arthur laughed.
" I won, I killed them. They are dead. " He laughed like a psychopath. He was taken to the hospital.
Jessica opened her eyes and saw Daniel, she was laying on the stretcher. She instantly got up and asked him about Min hoo and Eden. He looked down making her more scared.
" Don't do this. Just tell me where are they ? Why are you not saying anything? Look at me and answer. PLEASE, SAY SOMETHING. " Jessica shout while crying. He took her where their bodies were laying. Jessica cried harder and hugged Daniel seeing how they were. They both were together, holding hands.

Two lonely souls who loved each other. They promised  that they are together in this. Maybe that's why they left together. Did thier love lose? No, it has become immortal.
"Love doesn’t die with death. Love is like liquid; when it pours out, it seeps into others’ lives. Love changes form and shape. Love gets into everything. Death doesn’t conquer all; love does. Love wins every single time. Love wins by lasting through death. Love wins by loving more, loving again, loving without fear."

( Thank you for coming this far with me. I hope you enjoyed this story. I am thankful to you that you stayed with me and came this far while enjoying and reading these chapters. I hope in future also you would stay with me and support me.🤍🤍)