Real game

Lee min hoo and Jessica is in the car. Jessica is still crying Min ho knows where to go to calm her. He always used to calm her when she is sad by taking her to that place. Min hoo is driving to her favorite place while holding her hand and making her calm.
FLASHBACK-
              Little Jessica is crying under a tree because she again saw something she doesn't want to. She start panicking but Lee min hoo saw her  condition , he ran toward her  and hugged her tightly to make her calm. He asked her to calm otherwise she will miss something very beautiful. She got confused and looked at him and asked him what he meant by that. He grabbed her hand her and asked her to come with him. He took her near the bridge and asked her to look at the beautiful sunset as she really loves sunset. She stopped crying and a sad smile appeared on her face. He asked her how she is feeling now , she said that she is really happy and she is very grateful to have a friend like him who knows how to calm her.
  FLASHBACK ENDS.
                   They reached there. He stopped the car and came out of the car , he opened the door for Jessica and hugged her  to calm her. He asked her to stop crying and he made her look at him and he said, " Look at me, everything is alright. Calm down, look there how beautiful the sun is looking. You love to see the sunset so stop crying otherwise you won't be able to see this scene. " She smile and turn to see the view. She is feeling really happy that after so many years she is able to watch the sunset with the person she always wanted. She turn her gaze to look at Min hoo who is enjoying the view. She is admiring him and smiling. She really missed him, she said, " I am really sorry for not believing you. You always tried to explain but I always ignored you and hurt you. I am really sorry. Please, forgive me." He smiled and said, " No need to say sorry. I know you was doing all this without knowing the truth. I am not mad at you so, don't feel sorry. If I were in your place I also have done that." She said nothing but she just smiled at him and he does the same. They went back to Min hoo's house.
         Kim Dong Hwan is angry at Jessica. He really feel betrayed. He has never been betrayed by anyone, till now he had loyal members but now he was betrayed by her. He is drinking alcohol and shouting at his men that how can she do to him. He said, " She is really going to regret this. I will kill her. " Then he got a call from someone. He picked it up with shaky hands. The caller said, "come meet me at my place. " He said yes and order his secretary to  bring the documents. His secretary bring that documents and he went off for meeting. He reached there in the morning. Dong Hwan entered the office and greet the person in front of him and handed over the file to that person. After half and a hour he came out with a bright smile. His secretary ask him, " Boss, you look so happy that's mean you have got what you want. Congrats boss." He laughed and they all went back to their office.
            Lee min hoo is in his office working in his computer as Jessica has gone somewhere . Eden felt strange yesterday but she shrugged that. She knock the door to get the permission to enter Min hoo said come in. Before she enter she take a long breathe because she is nervous to enter the office. She opened the door and bowed to him and complain  him that he never tells her the plan everyone knows about that plan but only she doesn't she is talking continuously with annoyed face but Min hoo is enjoying looking at her. He stop her and said, " Stop. I know you are angry for not telling you the plan but I was just teasing you. " She chuckle and said, " You were teasing me, like seriously. Bu-" She stopped as she don't know what to say next. She ask him, " Fine, so tell me when did she came to your side. I mean she was your enemy the next day and now she is back How? Now stop teasing me and tell me. How she changed? " Min hoo asked her, " How's your arm. I think you should rest. " He said as he is worried about her but she thinks that he does not want to tell her that is why he is changing the topic so she said that she will rest and ask for her leave. Min hoo thought that she is just angry with him for not telling him anything and she needs some time so he let her go outside to get some fresh air.
                  Eden and Mike both were not in the office as today Daniel has called everyone for the meeting. They all are now in their secret place. Daniel ask them," So how the mission is going. I think it's going as we planned. Eden and Mike nodded as yes.   "Agent 020 and 007 , you both are doing  great job. You both have collected so muchh information. " Daniel said while reading the information given by them. " I bet after getting this much info government will be impress by you guys.Oh! I forgot to tell you that agent 020 has been promoted now she is agent 010. You are impressive. It is your first mission and you are doing it as you have solved these type of mission before also. " Daniel said and congratulate her and everyone else also does that. They all went back to their work before someone finds them suspicious.
              Mike went first so they don't suspect them. Eden is in bus stop waiting for bus but suddenly a car stopped in front of her she bent down to see who has stopped the car and she saw it is Jessica. Jessica signal her to sit in the car Eden enter the car and said hello to her. The whole ride is silent, no one is speaking. To break this awkwardness Jessica asked her that what is she doing there as they are not allowed to go outside alone . Eden replied to her that she needs some time alone so Min hoo allow her to go outside. Jessica smiled and again asked her as she was curious about this for days that if she has met her before because she is feeling that she has ,Eden eyes widened and she nodded indicating no but she somewhere also felt that she has met her before but they both shrugged that thought. They reached the office and they both went to Min hoo's office together. He hugged Jessica as she also hugged him back. He told her to wait there as he wants to talk with Eden. He asked her about how she is feeling now she said that she is fine and can work , he agreed and asked her to go back to work as he wants to talk with Jessica . Eden bowed to him and went off but before going outside she turned around to see him and her talking, she wants to know what's important thing they are going to discuss.She excited the office and she sit in her working table thinking hard. "What is going there. Before also I was not able to find out about the meeting but now I have fit the microphone in his office. She take out her earpods and went to bathroom as it is dangerous to listen their conversation openly. She is carefully listening to them. Meanwhile in office Min Hoo asked, " So, have you brought that? " She nodded and handed over that to him. He called Jackson and told him to keep that file safely in his office he take is and went to his office. She asked him if he is free tonight or not. Min hoo thought for a second and agreed to come. He asked her, " Why do you asked by the way? " She said, " You will see it tonight, don't ask any questions. I will fetch you later,be ready till 8. Okay now bye. See you tonight." She said and hugged him and went off leaving him confuse. Eden is confused which file he ask her to bring. She came out of the restroom and went to Mike office to tell him something.
           Jessica came out of the office smiling and jumping happily. Jackson stopped her and asked her what is making her so happy. She blushed but said nothing and went off. Jackson stood there dumbfounded, Mike approach him and ask him, "Jackson, What are you doing? Wanna grab some coffee." He said, " Jessica is acting weird today, let it be come on let's go. "  Mike signal Eden indicating she doesn't have much time and they went out.
           Eden went inside Jackson's cabin without being seen by anyone. She starts searching all documents but she is not able to find that file . She search his desk and she finds a documents there which is important so she made its copy and put it back. But it was not that file which Jessica has given to him. There is a locker which is locked she is hundred percent sure that he has kept that file there only. She starts searching his computer. She is able to break his password as she is also trained for that. She is going through many files and copying them into her pendrive. Suddenly a file caught her eyes it is also locked she tried to open it but couldn't so she thought it will take time to open that file but she doesn't have much time so she quickly came out of his cabin. Just then Mike and Jackson also arrived there. Jackson went inside his cabin and Mike to his.
             Min hoo is still thinking what is Jessica planning. She text him to wear something good. But he is not good at choosing outfits for occasions so he always takes help from his friends but now they all are busy, he couldn't decide what to wear so he called Eden. She ask him what he wants, he stay still for a second as he is nervous to ask her but later he ask her, " Can you help me for choosing outfit for tonight? " She ask him, " But, where are you going tonight ." " Jessica ask me to come tonight she has planned something and I am not good at deciding the outfit so I always take help from my friends but they all are busy now so I want your help. Will you help me. " He said while looking at her eyes. There is silence in room as they both were looking each other. Both their hearts were beating fast. Eden said while looking somewhere else, " Yes, I will help you. I Don't have other choice though. " She mumbled last sentence. He smile at her and said her that they are going to buy new clothes. They both went to mall to buy him clothes.
      They return back after shopping, he drop her at her apartment and he also went to his house. She enter her apartment and saw Mike there she ask him, " I thought you have gone, but you are here?" He said, " Yes, I was going. I thought you will be late."                                                                     She said that she has found many information from his cabin but couldn't open the locker where there might be most important files and also some are in his laptop which is locked she also said that she couldn't open that lock at that time as it is very strong password. Mike ask her that when will she give this document to Agent 003. She said that she will give him when she will have all complete documents. He nodded and went to his apartment. Meanwhile, Min hoo is looking himself in the mirror waiting for Jessica. She call him and ask him to come outside.
           He got in the car and both left. He ask her where she is taking him but she ask him to shut his mouth and handed over him a blind fold. He is now blind fold. She stop the car and she helped him get out of the car.She opened his blind fold, his eye widened there is fireworks which he loves the most.His happiness is now on top of the world. He is busy in admiring the view just than music starts playing he turn around and saw that Jessica is on her knees holding a bouquet of his favorite flower and behind her musicians playing music.
      He narrowed his eyebrows and asked her, " What are you doing? Yo-" She signalled the musicians to go and said, "After thinking so hard I have came to an conclusion that I have feelings for you and this feeling I can't explain. I got to know that now that I liked you before you betray me but after your betrayal I pressed my feelings and when you hugged me calm me down that day. I can't hold my feelings back so I am confessing to you. " He asked, " Listen, I don't know what are you talking about. I just want to focus on this mission. I don't have time for such things " She chuckled and said, " Dumb, love doesn't happen when you want it, it just happen without knowing. You want to focus on your mission I understand you should but keep one thing in mind you never knew when you fall for someone and I will make sure it's going to be me. So let's go. " He ask, Where? " She said," This is not all I have planned. We are going to your favorite places then we will have dinner, I have already reserve a table for us so let's go. " They both went to his favorite places then they ate dinner together. Jessica drop him in his house. Before going she said ," Good night. " She drove off. Min hoo enter the house and slept in his room as he is really tired.
                               ***********
    The man asking someone while back facing that person, " So, how it goes? Did it went as you planned?. " " No boss, I thought it will work but give me another chance I will not disappoint you. " He said, " Do whatever you want and take your time but at last I don't want you to come in front of me with bare hands. Understand, now leave and only come here when you have good news for me. " That person went off. The man stood up from his chair holding a glass of wine with no expression in his face walking here and there. He called his secretary and said, " Inform him that to held the meeting and before that meet me at the same place. " Secretary obeyed him and went off. He stopped in front of the large windows in his office and said while sipping his wine , " The real game starts now".

To be continue...........